Heavy Diesel Field Mechanic
- $34 to $43 Hourly
Quinn Caterpillar is currently hiring for an Advanced Heavy Machine Field Technician for our Salinas, CA location.
Apply TODAY to this link for immediate consideration ---https://careers-quinngroup.icims.com/jobs/2318/job
Repair of Caterpillar and/or related equipment or components, following established procedures and guidelines.
Responsibilities of an Advanced Heavy Machine Technician
Perform repairs with limited or no departmental supervision with higher level of responsibility for repair.
- Exemplary performer by providing proactive leadership role for the entire service department.
- Mentor and train technicians within the service department.
- Assume ownership of difficult customer issues while maintaining integrity with Quinn Company and Caterpillar.
- Effectively interact with customers in a professional manner. Reassure customer of positive outcome with Caterpillar and Quinn company
- Effective interaction with other departments such as sales and parts.
- Maintain positive behavior as a representative for Quinn Company and Caterpillar.
- Possess tooling required by the service department.
- Disassemble and assemble machines/components. Recondition/repair as required.
- Work overtime as required by workload and customer need.
- Select proper tooling for any standard job and demonstrate proficiency with Cat diagnostic tools.
- Perform diagnostics and organize appropriate repair procedures.
- Successfully complete appropriate training sessions as required.
- Demonstrate safe and proper application of hand, pneumatic and electric tools.
- Assist other technicians in repair tasks such as removal, installation and repair of components/machines.
- Perform tasks from verbal/written instructions and communicate effectively with supervisor and fellow employees.
- Retain acquired knowledge; build competencies and share skills with other technicians.
- Stay current with Cat product line. Utilize resources from Cat and Quinn Company.
- Demonstrate and promote Quinn Company core values of Relationships, Integrity, Teamwork, Respect, Quality and Service.
- Travel to other stores, customer sites, other dealer and Caterpillar facilities for work or training.
- Work alternate shifts as required by workload.
- Work in the field as required by manager or supervisor.
Do not miss out on this amazing opportunity to work for such a reputable company!
Now in our fourth generation of family ownership, our operations span fifteen counties throughout central and southern California, including Arizona. Quinn now has 22 locations from Salinas to Foothill Ranch with more than 1200 employees to serve our customers.
We are proud of the success we have built with the help of our customers, our employees and Caterpillar.
Our history began in 1919 when Quinn Company supplied the Killifer Disc and Holt Tractor to the Fresno area farmers in their quest to develop the great San Joaquin Valley into the worlds richest agricultural region. In 1925, when Holt and Best Tractor Company merged to form Caterpillar Tractor Co. (now Caterpillar Inc.), Quinn became its dealer in the Fresno and Madera County area. Since then, we have expanded through acquisitions and grown along with the economy of California. Now in our fourth generation of family ownership, our operations span fifteen counties throughout central and southern California, including Arizona. Quinn now has 22 locations from Salinas to Foothill Ranch with more than 1200 employees to serve our customers. We are proud of the success we have built with the help of our customers, our employees and Caterpillar. www.quinncompany.com
Quinn Company CATSalinas, CA
AutomotiveView All Quinn Company CAT Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.