Customer Experience Program Manager, 2631
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
LOCATION: City of Industry, California
Quinn offers a dynamic, fast-paced work environment with exciting growth potential. We believe in rewarding exceptional performance and offer competitive wages, profit sharing, 401k match, plus a complete benefits package.
The Customer Experience Champion will lead, implement and administer customer care programs for Quinn Company. Work with business unit management teams to identify areas of improvement in customer experience and develop plans to implement needed change. Provide Sr. Management and Regional Management the information needed to drive a customer experience focused culture. Track customer opportunities and disputes for appropriate follow-through from branch employees.
Starting wage will depend on experience and education. We also offer a total compensation package in addition to base salary.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Additional duties may be assigned.
- Develop and implement programs to improve customer experience and drive employee performance and address issues regarding “customer experience culture” and provide tools to create/maintain this culture.
- Manage all aspects of The Daniel Group or other similar customer survey providers including process management, progress reports, customer interaction on opportunities/disputes, and collaborate with operations management on areas of concern. This includes reporting to customer facing leaders driven off of Daniel Group’s data.
- Track Customer Loyalty Metrics, analyze trends and partner with management to interpret results and identify opportunities for improvement and provide monthly customer experience progress reports to Sr. Management.
- Provide customer loyalty scores and information to managers for toolbox meetings using excel to provide digestible reporting. Respond to queries from Operations on a daily basis to support their needs in helping their customers succeed.
- Lead monthly customer experience meetings with key management personnel to discuss customer experience related issues.
- Conduct periodic facility and vehicle inspections to detect areas of deficiency in customer experience as well as reward for excellence in customer focus.
- Identify and implement customer experience training programs and assist the Training and Development Department with delivery.
- Create and manage ongoing public recognition programs for employees who receive positive customer feedback.
- Maintain knowledge of latest customer experience trends and best practices.
- Perform ad hoc activities for Finance & Admin, such as creating POs, reporting, and other admin related tasks.
Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university and 6 years of related customer service experience or 8 years of equivalent related customer service experience in an equipment dealership setting preferred. To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of all Microsoft Office Programs and be proficient in the usage.
Now in our fourth generation of family ownership, our operations span fifteen counties throughout central and southern California, including Arizona. Quinn now has 22 locations from Salinas to Foothill Ranch with more than 1200 employees to serve our customers.
We are proud of the success we have built with the help of our customers, our employees and Caterpillar.
Quinn Company CAT
Our history began in 1919 when Quinn Company supplied the Killifer Disc and Holt Tractor to the Fresno area farmers in their quest to develop the great San Joaquin Valley into the worlds richest agricultural region. In 1925, when Holt and Best Tractor Company merged to form Caterpillar Tractor Co. (now Caterpillar Inc.), Quinn became its dealer in the Fresno and Madera County area. Since then, we have expanded through acquisitions and grown along with the economy of California. Now in our fourth generation of family ownership, our operations span fifteen counties throughout central and southern California, including Arizona. Quinn now has 22 locations from Salinas to Foothill Ranch with more than 1200 employees to serve our customers. We are proud of the success we have built with the help of our customers, our employees and Caterpillar. www.quinncompany.com
Get fresh City Mission jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.