Branch Manager - Rental 2105
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision, 401k,
Lead a team of multi-functional employees with responsibility to maximize company results in a defined branch territory. Serve as a leader for the company in a defined branch territory. Establish and maintain high-level relationships with key customers. Drive continuous company improvement and growth.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Develop and maintain effective internal partner relationships and relationships with major customers to achieve desired financial and market share objectives.
• Maximize business results in area of responsibility by leveraging company resources and external business partners.
• Demonstrate leadership skills to motivate, develop, and retain a high performing work group.
• Manage profit/loss statement for branch business portfolio.
• Communicate effectively across the organization to ensure strategic and tactical alignment.
• Travel and make regular visits to customer locations.
• Travel with branch sales individuals to teach and mentor.
• Work safely at all times. Adhere to all applicable safety policies. Comply with all company policies, procedures, standards, and values.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Communicate and teach “value selling” concepts to work group and customers.
• Understand key competitor strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.
• Identify opportunities for company performance improvements and lead effort to improve.
• Reinforce and teach company strategic plan and company values.
• Serve as the local company leader in a specified branch territory.
• Identify and mentor high potential employees.
• Manage facility maintenance and ensure proper overall facility image.
Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university and 5 years minimum of industry experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Management or Supervisor experience.
Now in our fourth generation of family ownership, our operations span fifteen counties throughout central and southern California, including Arizona. Quinn now has 22 locations from Salinas to Foothill Ranch with more than 1200 employees to serve our customers.
We are proud of the success we have built with the help of our customers, our employees and Caterpillar.
Quinn Company CAT
Our history began in 1919 when Quinn Company supplied the Killifer Disc and Holt Tractor to the Fresno area farmers in their quest to develop the great San Joaquin Valley into the worlds richest agricultural region. In 1925, when Holt and Best Tractor Company merged to form Caterpillar Tractor Co. (now Caterpillar Inc.), Quinn became its dealer in the Fresno and Madera County area. Since then, we have expanded through acquisitions and grown along with the economy of California. Now in our fourth generation of family ownership, our operations span fifteen counties throughout central and southern California, including Arizona. Quinn now has 22 locations from Salinas to Foothill Ranch with more than 1200 employees to serve our customers. We are proud of the success we have built with the help of our customers, our employees and Caterpillar. www.quinncompany.com
AddressLos Angeles, CA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Quinn Company CAT