The Customer Service position provides an exciting and challenging opportunity to work in a dynamic and fast-paced Customer Service environment.
The Customer Service Representative will excel in customer service, directly impacting our customers and agents demonstrating a true commitment to customer service excellence through positive, effective, and diplomatic oral and written communication skills. Knowledge of company billing, claims, and underwriting procedures is required. Candidate has the ability to defuse negative situations with professionalism and maturity.
The Company is willing to train candidates that the meet the education and experience required through on the job training and our fully funded Tuition Reimbursement program.
- Resolves problems that require judgment based on company guidelines and philosophies in a timely manner
- Capable of analyzing information presented and making decisions based on company guidelines
- Initiates changes and corrections based on customer requests
- Researches and analyzes billing, claims, and underwriting issues
- Identifies trends and reports items to appropriate management
- Applies knowledge of company processes to explain requirements to callers
- Does not include all responsibilities that may be required to complete the job requirements for this position
Education & Experience
- Desired candidates will have 4 year work related Degree preferred.
- Prior work experience in customer service is preferred.