Senior Product Marketing Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
Powering Performance Marketplaces in Digital Media
QuinStreet is a pioneer in powering decentralized online marketplaces that match searchers and "research and compare" consumers with brands. We run these virtual- and private-label marketplaces in one of the nation's largest media networks.
Our industry leading segmentation and AI-driven matching technologies help consumers find better solutions and brands faster. They allow brands to target and reach in-market customer prospects with pinpoint segment-by-segment accuracy, and to pay only for performance results.
Our campaign-results-driven matching decision engines and optimization algorithms are built from over 20 years and billions of dollars of online media experience.
We believe in:
- The direct measurability of digital media.
- Performance marketing. (We pioneered it.)
- The advantages of technology.
We bring all this together to deliver truly great results for consumers and brands in the world's biggest channel.
The Product Marketing Manager is responsible for encouraging homeowner communication, engagement and loyalty through user experience and product lifecycle marketing programs. We support millions of homeowners every year to make confident and secure decisions on their home improvement projects and we are looking for someone to help create and magnify what we do through user experience and product development. We are looking for a confident and bold product marketing and user experience expert capable of inspiring strong collaboration and building an amazing homeowner experience for our organization.
- You are an expert at cross-collaboration. As a product and lifecycle marketing manager you will have to collaborate with multiple teams across the business. This will often include the sales and marketing department, the engineering department, product management, and senior executives.
- You are an A+ communicator: The ability to speak and write to a high standard is crucial. You will frequently have to present ideas, insights and communicate via customer lifecycle campaigns.
- You thrive off data: You are proud to be the voice of the customer. You use analysis of both quantitative and qualitative data to inform choices.
- Experience with customer portals, online experience and/or user experience systems, tools and programs
- A Bachelor's Degree with 5 plus years of product management experience in building consumer & technology products,
- Strong understanding of digital platforms and technologies; experience
- Self-directed, resourceful, and adept working in ambiguous environments
- Possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to create compelling positioning/messaging strategy and present complex information clearly and concisely
- Collaborative and a passion for digital products - not just the way they work but how they feel to the end user. Deep understanding of customer journeys with proven ability to transform customer needs into actionable product roadmaps and requirements
- Experience defining market and product requirements, user research and AB testing, working with engineering organizations to rapidly deliver high-impact capabilities to market in a scrum/agile environment
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Excellent inter-team working skills to develop strong partnership with partner, tech team and operating at leadership levels
- Experience with working within and influencing matrixed organizations to deliver results
QuinStreet is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law.
BusinessView all jobs at QuinStreet