Director of Product Management
- Posted: over a month ago
Powering Performance Marketplaces in Digital Media
QuinStreet is a pioneer in powering decentralized online marketplaces that match searchers and "research and compare" consumers with brands. We run these virtual- and private-label marketplaces in one of the nation's largest media networks.
Our industry leading segmentation and AI-driven matching technologies help consumers find better solutions and brands faster. They allow brands to target and reach in-market customer prospects with pinpoint segment-by-segment accuracy, and to pay only for performance results.
Our campaign-results-driven matching decision engines and optimization algorithms are built from over 20 years and billions of dollars of online media experience.
We believe in:
- The direct measurability of digital media.
- Performance marketing. (We pioneered it.)
- The advantages of technology.
We bring all this together to deliver truly great results for consumers and brands in the world's biggest channel.
We are looking for innovative product leader with a deep digital and insurance background to own one of our high-growth Insurance products. This role will lead a mid-sized team of engineers, product designers, customer success managers, and work closely with our CTO to scale this product.
- Lead and execute strategic initiatives that drive growth, improve profitability, and enhance customer satisfaction
- Own the features roadmap and provide strategic directions to the business and technical teams
- Create unified product requirements, ability to translate requirements to epics, features, and user stories. Manage and prioritize the backlog into well managed releases
- With focus on the agent experience, design, implement and support best in class SAAS solutions at the intersection of insurance and technology.
- Co-collaborate with users and stakeholders across USA to identify agent and customer value opportunities and prioritize digital journeys and experiences to drive value.
- Establish strategic partnerships with new clients and provide full support during initial implementation and post production
- Act as the voice of the user by building deep customer understanding via meetings, product walk-throughs, training, analytics, beta testing and usability research with the results that connect customer needs to our solution
- Analyze the market to assess the new product opportunity through a business case analysis lens
- Build with scalability in mind, extending product and capabilities across different lines of business with appropriate adaptation to client needs
- Work with technology and architecture to make build vs. buy or vice versa decisions and lead vendor evaluation from the business side
- 10+ years of professional experience in the P&C insurance or other financial services technology or digital organization
- 10+ experience building products across mobile, web and desktop from conception to delivery
- Experience with end-to-end insurance agent sales process
- Outstanding record in designing innovative and data driven products, leveraging competitive trends, new technologies, human centered design, and an agile development methodology.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams across different geographic locations
- implemented products from ideation to implementation
- Experience in the Digital Product Management discipline doing business analysis, market/user research; as well as owning the digital roadmap
- Experience in writing clear and concise user stories for both business and technical needs
- Ability to drive the ideation, design, and delivery of digital solutions in close collaboration with a range of partners including business owners, technology, operations, legal & compliance, marketing & sales across multiple locations
- Experience in what it takes to build a scalable digital platform leveraging existing digital assets and creating new ones that can used on multiple distribution channels (mobile, web, desktop, API)
- Experience in researching, analyzing, and organizing customer needs and corresponding journeys; bridge the technical and business worlds ensuring we are building the right products with a combination of vision, market/user/competitor research and usage metrics
- Strong customer/agent focus and should be able to collaborate with users to understand and anticipate their needs and translate them into product requirements.
- Experience in managing top of the marketing funnel (online customer acquisition), Google/ Adobe analytics tools, Marketing Automation solutions, A/B testing tools, etc. will be strongly preferred
- Experience in researching and analyzing the insurance product landscape is strongly preferred
- Strengths in problem-solving, issue resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Engaging and influencing peers and executives
- A strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive. Being a strong leader, mentor, and people manager
- Leadership & Execution: Driven, strategically focused, and organized with strong attention to detail.
- Customer Focus: Develops strategic alliances / partnerships with key customers & stakeholders to achieve long term business results.
- Performance, Drive & Quality: Establishes culture for sustained success, continuously sets & demonstrates high standards. Initiate actions and makes decisions. Able to work independently and deliver to tight datelines in a fast-paced environment. Excellent written and verbal presentation skills.
- Change & Innovation: Fosters an environment where others embrace change and adapt rapidly to changing requirements. Drives innovation. Sets tone that it is all right to experiments on learning across the region.
- Subject expertise: Strong technology, product management in insurance P&C environment and agile development skills. Ability to apply data-driven capabilities and decision-making to drive business results.
QuinStreet is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law.
AddressFoster City, CA
BusinessView all jobs at QuinStreet