Associate Product Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Powering Performance Marketplaces in Digital Media
QuinStreet is a pioneer in powering decentralized online marketplaces that match searchers and "research and compare" consumers with brands. We run these virtual- and private-label marketplaces in one of the nation's largest media networks.
Our industry leading segmentation and AI-driven matching technologies help consumers find better solutions and brands faster. They allow brands to target and reach in-market customer prospects with pinpoint segment-by-segment accuracy, and to pay only for performance results.
Our campaign-results-driven matching decision engines and optimization algorithms are built from over 20 years and billions of dollars of online media experience.
We believe in:
- The direct measurability of digital media.
- Performance marketing. (We pioneered it.)
- The advantages of technology.
We bring all this together to deliver truly great results for consumers and brands in the world's biggest channel.
We are seeking a Associate Product Manager who can lead the development of the product strategy by developing a framework for decision making. Enhancing customer engagement by looking into different KPI metrics and analyzing large data sets to provide meaningful business insights. Person would be managing current business process flow of our internal product and identifying areas of improvement by looking into different sets of data.
- Reporting and analytics to support multiple categories within the QuinStreet business lines.
- Design, develop and establish KPIs to monitor analysis and provide strategic insights to drive growth and performance.
- Creation and implementation of reporting on existing campaign progress, highlighting opportunities to optimize and grow the campaign through data driven recommendations.
- Strategic thinker who excels at defining the product roadmap and looking out new features/product enhancements.
- Looking for a data nerd - someone who isn't afraid to jump into large datasets to help define success criteria and identify feature gaps
- Proficient in leveraging Microsoft Excel, including advanced formulas and pivot tables, to manipulate and compile large data sets and operational reporting.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and willingness to quickly pivot into new tasks as needed.
- Conduct deep dive analyses as needed of business problems and formulate conclusions and recommendations to be presented to senior leadership.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, Economics, Engineering, Math/Science or otherwise proven background in business/analytics preferred
- Have 2-3 years of work experience in an analytical role such as sales operations, marketing, business analysis or finance.
- Have cross-functional experiences and ability to work with various cross-functional teams in a highly dynamic setting.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Experience in SQL.
- Experience in analyzing data and creating reports with business intelligence tools such as Tableau, Power BI etc.
- Experience with Big Data is a plus.
- Background working with SMS/Call Center category environment a plus.
- Experience with bug/enhancement tracking system like JIRA a plus
QuinStreet is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law.
Please see QuinStreet's Employee Privacy Notice here.
BusinessView all jobs at QuinStreet
Get fresh Power Marketer jobs daily straight to your inbox!