To apply, please respond with “Calibration and Environmental Test Technician” in the subject line and include an attachment of your resume.
We are an AS9100 certified aerospace hardware design and manufacturing company in Torrance, California. We have an immediate opening for a Calibration and Environmental Test Technician. This is a full-time position, eligible for medical, dental, vision, long term disability and life insurance, holiday pay, PTO, 401k benefits, an on-site fitness program with professional trainers as well as various social events.
* Possess a high school diploma
* Possess 3+ years of experience in Calibration/Metrology and/or Environmental Testing
* Demonstrate basic level math skills, including aptitude to work with fractions
Primary Job Responsibilities:
* Perform calibration and verification measurements of Metrology & Test Equipment (M&TE) and lab benches
* Issue calibration reports and collect impact analysis on equipment found to be out of tolerance
* Perform vibration and shock testing
* Learn to develop calibration procedures from instrument specifications
Preference given to those with relevant experience.
For all positions, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. EEO/M/F/D/V
Employment is contingent upon successfully passing a background check and pre-employment physical and providing proof of eligibility to work in the U.S. Due to contract requirements, candidates must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., or protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3). Some positions may require US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.