Customer Service Administrator (FT)
- Expired: December 08, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
***United States applicants only***
We worked remotely before it was fashionable (and necessary)! Help us keep America moving. We are the eyes and ears of our customers.We are seeking a Customer Service Administrator tocoordinate orders from our customers and connect them with folks in the field that perform audits and inspection services.This position provides a high level of customer service to inspectors and clients; building and maintaining strong relationships is an essential function of this position.Most of our employees have never worked in our industry before and have easily applied past customer service experience/skills to this role.
This is a permanent, full-time position that can be 100% remote.
Essential functions include but are not limited to:
- Coordinating and facilitating inspections; verifying order information; locating closest qualified contractors and coordinating job orders, providing follow up to issues or concerns of the client; acting as a liaison between client and contractor, and handling all details to ensure a successful inspection.
- Developing extensive knowledge of the inspection process, products, and services.
- Reviewing and analyzing inspection/audit reports for accuracy. Making corrections as needed before sending the final report to the client.
- Providing support to independent contractors regarding procedures and questions.
- Responding to client and independent contractor issues in an efficient and timely manner; working with department personnel to resolve issues and answering questions that may arise.
- Effectively communicating knowledge of the audit process, products, and services to independent contractors and clients.
Qualifications include but are not limited to:
- High school education or equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job.
- Read, write, and speak English at an acceptable level to perform job functions.
- Work in a team environment with close attention to detail; work independently with only general direction; handle and meet multiple deadlines.
- Paid time off: vacation, sick pay and personal time. Quiktrak offers generous/comparable grants for its staff.
- Holidays: a combination of scheduled and floating holidays each year typically depending on when holidays fall during the year. The normal allotment of paid holidays for full-time US employees is 10 days.
- Life insurance: $50,000 life and $50,000 AD&D, additional benefits available for employee, spouse, and children
- 401(k) plan: company matches 25% of the first 6% of employee contribution
- Short- and long-term disability
Our origins trace back to Woodland Hills, California, to a tiny 700-square-foot office with a staff of four conducting leased equipment inspections throughout five Western US states. Fast forward through a move to the Pacific Northwest and a 2014 acquisition byBureau Veritas, today Quiktrak is positioned as a leading provider of risk management services and technology for the global financial community. Quiktrak remains at the forefront of technology to show why we are the leaders in this industry. We have successfully expanded our global presence and today we provide field services in 6 countries. Our Revoquest technology is licensed in 28 countries and available in 18 languages.Employment Type: FULL_TIME
BusinessView all jobs at Quiktrak
Get fresh Service Administrator jobs daily straight to your inbox!