Inside Sales Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Inside Sales Representative
The primary function of the Inside Sales Representative at Quikserv is to use skills in communication and sales to highlight the advantages of our standard and custom product portfolio, greet and support our customers, answer questions, create rapport, and close deals from incoming quote requests with strong follow-up and follow-through and ultimately help the organization maximize revenue. This position pays a competitive hourly rate plus commission.
- Customer Focused (develop relationships, exceed expectations, treat customers like you would like to be treated)
- Respect ( employees, customers, suppliers, our brand)
- Teamwork ( collaboration, open communication, be passionate and have fun)
- Results Driven (strong will to win; work to standard, not to time)
- Kaizen (continuous improvement; embrace change; don't settle, share ideas)
- Competitive Pay
- Great Benefit Package
- Excellent growth opportunities
- Awesome work/life balance; work hours Monday - Friday 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Effectively sell Quikserv product line and successfully engage the buyer throughout the buying process.
- Communicate with regular and prospective customers to demonstrate products, explain product features, and solicit orders through consultative sales.
- Achieve individual and company sales metrics including sales revenue and bookings, quoting/order entry execution, and other sales KPIs.
- Works with engineering to prepare drawings, for custom products that meet specific customer needs.
- Work with Sales Manager to ensure orders are completed and shipped in a timely manner – attend daily huddles, product training, sales meetings as needed and participate with a positive proactive attitude.
- Ensure orders, opportunities, invoices, correspondence, and other paperwork are accurate and adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Monitor market conditions, product innovations, and competitors' products, prices, and sales.
- Answer customers’ questions about the prices, availability, and uses of the Quikserv product line and product specifications, prepare quotes, process credit applications, for both standard and custom orders.
- Work with field sales to assist in driving sales and provide key account support.
- Follow up with customers to make sure that they are satisfied with their purchases and to answer any questions or concerns they might have.
- Generate outbound calls to create additional business when directed by the supervisor.
- Other duties or projects as assigned by supervisor.
- 3-5 years in a B2B Inside/outside sales role
- Strong Consultative Sales approach
- Mechanical aptitude required to understand, and sell our product line
- Excellent verbal communication skills and telephone manner, proper grammar, and a cheerful, upbeat tone of voice are a MUST, as well as strong attention to detail.
- Familiarity with computer systems. CRM experience preferred
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Quikserv, Inc.