We’re currently looking for a highly motivated, ambitious, sales-driven, and talented Catering Sales Associate, to join our growing team. You, in conjunction with our Owner and Business Development Manager, would share the responsibility of growing Quickstep Catering from a $1M to $5M business within 3 years.
This will require significant outreach, relationship building, and sales of corporate meals, professional and social catering events, and weddings.
Our vision is to serve a food-centric, higher-end clientele for both medium sized & large events, providing our globally-influenced creative cuisine and professional service.
Job responsibilities include:
- Research & solicit potential leads for new business.
- Setup and host tastings / sales presentations at client’s location
- Develop and maintain relationships with leads through the entire sales process, and continuing as they become repeat customers.
Event Planning & Execution
- Respond to inquiries and leads regarding all types of catering events (drop-off and full service)
- Proactively interact with customers/leads
- Develop proposals, including menu, rentals, service, creative needs, and contact terms, taking customer’s vision and budget into account
- Quality control (Taste tester!)
- Strategic planning with owner
- Ongoing professional development & training