Strategic Account Manager (Remote located in Midwest Region)
QuickCable Corporation Midwest, WY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
STRATEGIC ACCOUNT MANAGER (REMOTE)
Location: Midwest Region (Milwaukee, WI - Chicago, IL - Minneapolis, MN)
Position will work primarily remote with monthly visits to HQ in Franksville, WI (near Milwaukee/Racine)
Quick Cable is the leading domestic manufacturer and distributor of connectors, cable assemblies, and tools in the DC Electrical Market. Our components, cable assemblies, and accessories are used wherever high performance and reliability are critical. Quick Cable stocks more than 7,000 items to respond quickly to demand. Engineering, technical support, and custom services make Quick Cable an attractive option for a wide range of customers.
The Strategic Account Manager (SAM) maintains and expands relationships with strategically important customers within an assigned market channel or channels. The SAM will develop and employ targeted and defined go-to-market strategies engaging all levels of customer's organizations, resulting in aggressive year over year growth and profitability. As a senior level member of the sales team, the SAM will be a positive example within the organization and provide support and leadership to the team as we work to transform the organization. The person in this role will have the opportunity to quickly develop and take on a leadership role in the organization.
- Build and manage relationships across multiple customer sites, divisions and functions at all levels of the organization including the C-Suite
- Build out the role and when the time is right partner to recruit and develop their own team.
- Coordinates involvement of internal company departments and staff, including operations, sales support and management resources in order to meet account performance objectives and customer expectations.
- Meets established targets for profitable sales volumes and strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
- Establishes and maintains a short-term and long-term company-strategic account planning process to develop mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones.
- Maintains up to date knowledge of emerging trends, expansion opportunities, competitive threats and internal business process improvements and communicates this information to company leadership as needed
- Assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating involvement of all necessary company staff.
- Maintains a high level of customer satisfaction consistently meeting company standards.
- Develops key account programs, training modules, contractual agreements as needed.
- Develops and targets new business accounts and markets.
- Develops marketing plans and actively participates in marketing planning process.
- Ability to travel as necessary, estimated 30-50%, travel to company HQ at least once per month.
- Bachelor's degree in business/marketing from an accredited institution required.
- A minimum of 12+ years of sales experience in a business-to-business sales environment is required.
- Prior experience developing strategic sales plans
- Prior experience managing a team
- Industrial or manufacturing sales experience including selling into major OEM customers and sub-contractors.
- Proven skills with relationship & solution selling.
- Proven ability to accurately forecast revenue and timeframe of purchase through understanding the sales cycle.
- Superior written and oral presentation communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities while guiding others; work effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Strong Analytical & Technical skills
- Excited and interested in the opportunity to build out new sales processes and structures as we work to transform the organization.
- Excellent Communicator
- Excellent Negotiator
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Positive Team Player
- Excellent Listener
- Customer Service Oriented
- Results Oriented
- Able to work through ambiguity
- Operating knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
BusinessView all jobs at QuickCable Corporation