Dispatcher Customer Service
Quick Tow LLC Puʻunēnē, HI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Dispatcher Customer Service to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to Type a minimum of 40 wpm
- IS Highly organized
- Uses Proper phone etiquette
- Must have own reliable transportation to and from work
- Previous knowledge of Towing and/or Hauling a PLUS
Quick Tow LLCWhy Work Here?
Weekly Pay, Amazing Management Team, Health Benefits Offered, Advanced Technology
Quick Tow LLC services multiple roadside programs, most rent-a-car companies, and many of the local businesses on the island of Maui. We pride ourselves in being one of the last resorts when all-else fails, we'll get you out of whatever type of jam you're in. The many years of experience, knowledge and skills sets us apart from any other towing and hauling company on the island. Our fleet and experts are here to service the entire island from Hana to Lahaina. Our trucks consists of 10 vehicles: 3 Rigs, 4 flatbeds, 2 Light Duty Wreckers, 1 Medium Size Wrecker. Our services consists of the following: auto-lockouts, fuel delivery, tire changes, hauls up to 40' Containers, Lowboy & End Dump Services and so much more! Call us today for your hauling and towing needs.
89 Nakii Rd. Puunene HI 96784Puʻunēnē, HI
Transportation and Storage