Local delivery company looking for reliable drivers with good driving records. Vehicles include cars up to 26' straight trucks. Full time and part-time available. Chauffeur's license is required.
Delivery Driver Responsibilities:
- Loading, transporting, and delivering items to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner.
- Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, and the customer is satisfied.
- Assisting with loading and unloading items from vehicles.
- Providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling complaints from clients.
- Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
- Preparing reports and other documents relating to deliveries.
Delivery Driver Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver's license issued by the state where you intend to work.
- Clean driving record.
- Experience preferred.
- Willingness to adhere to assigned routes, schedules, safety procedures, and transportation laws.
- Strong time management and customer service skills.
- Ability to walk, drive, and lift and carry heavy items.
- Attention to detail.
Quick Send Delivery
Why Work Here?We have a small family-owned environment and appreciate great employees!
We are a family owned company that has been in business in for 40+ years!