Director, Software Architecture
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Quick Med Claims (QMC) recently named Top Places to Work in the Healthcare Industry in 2021 and was named a finalist by the Pittsburgh HR Association for QMC's Innovative People Practices is a nationally recognized leader in emergency medical transportation billing and reimbursement. QMC is committed to providing services in a manner that ensures compliance with all applicable billing and reimbursement regulations while maximizing the capture of allowable reimbursement for each client. The commitment to adherence to both principles make QMC the partner of choice for emergency medical transportation providers.
QMC is headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA, however remote opportunities based on location are being considered.
The Director, Software Architecture is an experienced full-stack software engineer who is passionate about the latest web + mobile development methodologies and tools, committed to agile software development practices, motivated to drive processes and practices that result in high-quality software, and comfortable with ambiguity and successful in a fast-paced, complex work environments. Should be a self-starter and be able to translate business requirements into functioning web portal implementations; will work on internal and external portals, integrating with third party applications and sites, and building front-end and back-end solutions.
- Actively contribute to application architecture and design
- Design and develop customer and internal-facing capabilities
- Work closely with business owners and business analyst in successful build, test, and release of solutions
- Development of both UI and server-side platforms
- Work through user-centered design practices to gather and incorporate end-user feedback into development
- Collaborate heavily with stakeholders to shape and refine business requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, or related field
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in an web portal application development environment
- 4+ years working with CSS
- 3+ years experience developing in Node.js, Scala or equivalent on the server side
- Experience consuming RESTful services
- Proficient with Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithms
- Experience creating or enhancing RESTful services is highly desired
- Experience working with SQL object-oriented databases models (SQL Server, Oracle) through Production
- Experience in Mobile technology platforms (iOS/Android) and/or hybrid mobile platforms (NativeScript, React Native, Cordova)
- Passionate about technology, and is always looking to further their personal knowledge and expertise
- Comfortable executing against tasks that are occasionally ambiguous, but works independently to seek out needed information
- Not the type to wait for others to tell them "what to do next", but proactively looks to fill their work queue
- Comprehensive & competitive benefit package
- Generous 401k Company Match Program
- Profit Sharing Potential
- Bonus Program Potential
- Flexible work schedules
- Paid time off and holidays
Powered by JazzHR
Quick Med Claims
TechnologyView all jobs at Quick Med Claims