The Fuel Truck Operator provides a Direct "wet hose" Refueling Service to customer fleets vehicles on a NIGHTLY basis in a safe and efficient manner while maintaining awareness of customer satisfaction and public safety.
DESCRIPTION OF ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
- Delivery Driver will provide a will provide a "wet-hose refueling" service. This entails directly fueling the fuel tanks of customer fleet vehicles on a nightly basis while ensuring all customer requirements are met, including meeting delivery time windows and proper fuel is delivered.
- Comply with all safety policies and procedures
- Load truck with fuel maintaining loading cards at all required loading racks, following procedures outlined by the rack personnel.
- Communicate with manager daily to obtain schedule of where to load
- Must be able to keep a fast pace while maintaining accuracy, meeting delivery window time frames and dependable and reliable expectations.
- Ability to pull a hose of up to 115 lbs to individual trucks to deliver fuel by hand.
The qualified candidate should possess a valid commercial driver's license (class A and/or B) with a hazmat and tanker endorsement, a clean driving record, and the ability to pass a criminal background check, pre-employment drug screen and physical. Knowledge of Diesel engines and computer skills are required.
We offer a competitive hourly rate and great growth potential!