Creative Office Assistant
Growing health-based company in Lecanto, Florida, looking for an Office Assistant with a bit of creative flare. We are looking for an extremely organized individual, who is tech savvy with artistic skills. We are willing to train the right candidate to use Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and other programs. If you have taken art classes or Photoshop classes, that is a great start. If you are good with taking directions and have an awesome positive attitude, we want to hear from you.
- Keeping track of projects to meet goals.
- Contribute and create graphics for websites, emails, magazine, social media, print collateral, blogs and other content as needed
- Collaborate with marketing department to deliver content accurately and efficiently
- Write for traditional and digital marketing pieces
- Proofread creative materials to ensure error-free work and adherence to company branding
- Contribute to the overall team by accomplishing related results and projects on time as outlined
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must be creative and detail-oriented
- Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Have a positive and energetic attitude in the workplace
- Take directions and learn
- Work both independently and within group settings
- Strong interpersonal skills, good judgment and the ability to communicate with a diverse range of individuals
Summary of Experience and Education
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite, Internet and Social Media skills
- Adobe Creative Cloud Experience (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.) a plus. We are willing to train the right candidate. Creativity is a must.
- WordPress experience a plus
- Photography and video editing experience a plus
- Ability to read, write, and speak English fluently,
- High School graduate
Please submit your cover letter, resume and examples of your creativity. We look forward to hearing from you.