- Design, develop, and provide document control on Government web pages using web content management systems
- Draft, edit, and publish materials and corporate-level briefings (e.g. PowerPoint) and publications
- Assist in managing Newcomer Orientation / Check in Process / Checkout Process
- Modify media communications and prepare written, visual, audible, and other media
- Analyze data using Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts in Excel
- Insert and Modify graphic objects in a worksheet
- Customize and enhance workbooks and the Microsoft Office Excel environment.
- Add SmartArt graphics and special effects to a PowerPoint presentation.
- Customize the formatting of a document using styles and themes
- Use templates, to automate document creation in Microsoft Word.
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications or English or a directly related field and six (6) years’ experience in technical writing or editorial writing. In lieu of a Bachelor’s Degree, an additional four (4) years is required for a total of ten (10) years’ experience in technical writing or editorial writing
- Four (4) years experience in the Intelligence Community (IC)
- Two (2) years of experience is in SharePoint content management
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph required
With over a century of combined experience in the government, intelligence and corporate sectors, we have the experience and technical knowledge to approach problems in a unique way. We first listen to the problem and ensure we understand the customer’s requirements. Then we are able to deliver innovative products, services and business solutions designed to solve the core problem.