Information Security Officer II
- Posted: over a month ago
Quevera is seeking an Information Security Officer II to join an exciting, collaborative and innovative team. A place where you are positioned for More than Just a Job. Where leadership partners with you, seek to cultivate and support career development, encouraging growth from within while striving to foster a diverse and inclusive environment that improves individual and organizational performance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides support for a program, organization, system, or enclave’s information assurance program.
- Provides support for proposing, coordinating, implementing, and enforcing information systems security policies, standards, and methodologies.
- Maintains operational security posture for an information system or program to ensure information systems security policies, standards, and procedures are established and followed.
- Assists with the management of security aspects of the information system and performs day-to-day security operations of the system.
- Evaluate security solutions to ensure they meet security requirements for processing classified information.
- Performs vulnerability/risk assessment analysis to support certification and accreditation.
- Provides configuration management (CM) for information system security software, hardware, and firmware.
- Manages changes to system and assesses the security impact of those changes.
- Prepares and reviews documentation to include System Security Plans (SSPs), Risk Assessment Reports, Certification and Accreditation (C&A) packages, and System Requirements Traceability Matrices (SRTMs).
- Supports security authorization activities in compliance with National Institute of Standards and Technology Risk Management Framework (NIST RMF).
Required Experience:2 years of direct experience.
- Ten (10) years experience as an ISSO on programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity and a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required, OR
- Fourteen (14) years experience as an ISSO on programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity and a High School diploma.
Note: Experience is to include at least two (2) of the following areas: knowledge of current security tools, hardware/software security implementation; communication protocols; and encryption techniques/tools.
Quevera is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age or any other characteristic protected by law
AddressAnnapolis Junction, MD
TechnologyView all jobs at Quevera LLC