IT Project Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
Job Description:Manage activities required to build a cloud based bi-directional payroll gateway interface.
- Lead planning, development activities, and cross-coordination with partners to ensure a successful deployment of the API Gateway.
- Lead planning, development activities, and cross-coordination with partners to ensure a successful transition of payroll to a new shared service provider.
- Manage all Assessment & Authorization (A&A) activities in accordance with the Risk Management Framework (RMF).
- Follow the Sponsor’s Agile framework throughout the project lifecycle.
- Job Experience
- Demonstrated experience leading enterprise engineering projects.
- Demonstrated experience managing and leading AWS or other cloud-based projects.
- Demonstrated experience directing the development of project plans and schedules.
- Demonstrated experience managing activities and dependencies across multiple projects.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills, sound judgment and flexibility in response to changing priorities.
Demonstrated experience working within the Agile/Scrum framework.
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance
TechnologyView all jobs at Quevera LLC