Cloud Engineer - CE 1
- Posted: over a month ago
Quevera is seeking a Cloud Engineer to join an exciting, collaborative and innovative team. A place where you are positioned for More than Just a Job. Where leadership partners with you, seek to cultivate and support career development, encouraging growth from within while striving to foster a diverse and inclusive environment that improves individual and organizational performance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform requirements analysis, software development, installation, integration, evaluation, testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution
- Provide support to platforms and services based on Amazon Web Services (AWS) or other commercial cloud hosting environments
- Support the transition of operational systems and applications from traditional platforms to cloud environments
- Support cloud-related data management tools and OpenSource (NoSQL) products such as Hbase, CloudBase/Accumulo, and Big Table
- Convert existing algorithms or develop new algorithms to utilize the Map Reduce programming model and technologies such as Hadoop, Hive, and Pig
- Support operational systems utilizing the Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS
- Three (3) years of experience in software development/engineering in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
- Two (2) years of experience in software development on systems utilizing cloud-related technologies.
Quevera is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age or any other characteristic protected by law
AddressAnnapolis Junction, MD
TechnologyView all jobs at Quevera LLC