Assistant Project Manager and Scheduler
- Posted: over a month ago
Quevera is seeking a Project Manager to join an exciting, collaborative and innovative team. A place where you are positioned for More than Just a Job. Where leadership partners with you, seek to cultivate and support career development, encouraging growth from within while striving to foster a diverse and inclusive environment that improves individual and organizational performance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Contractor will be supporting an enterprise wide mission environment. At least 10 years developing and delivering, or supporting, IT business services with a minimum of 10 years experience as a Project Manager/Scheduler. This is a customer facing role that requires excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to work across multiple stakeholder interests to obtain project tasking data and risk analysis.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation including a clear, detailed project schedule requiring collaboration across multiple technical disciplines
- Documentation of current work load and how it is allocated across resources. Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Excellent organizational and written and verbal communication skills. Ability to coordinate across internal resources and provide status reports up to management.
- SME with MS Projects and developing an integrated master schedule, and work breakdown structure to determine resourcing needs.
- Minimum General Experience: At least ten (10) years developing and delivering IT business services, or served in that capacity with an organization.
- Functional Responsibility: Provides IT and MIS process and procedure consulting or systems engineering services. Functions as a lead consultant in the areas of developing new or re-engineering processes to ensure quality and efficiency within an organization's IT infrastructure.
- Minimum Education: A BS in Computer Science, or related discipline, or equivalent years of experience.
General knowledge or experience with storage, networking, security compliance, authentication, scripting, and physical server administration.
Active TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance
Quevera is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age or any other characteristic protected by law
AddressAnnapolis Junction, MD
TechnologyView all jobs at Quevera LLC