Quest Staffing Services, Inc. Camarillo, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Purchasing Manager - Supply Chain (SC) will be responsible for supply chain initiatives that shape the organization and support the company’s strategic goals. Work effectively within a matrix organization, coordinate with Supply Chain Leadership and cross-functional leads to ensure resource availability and establish transition planning procedures to ensure success. Collaboratively identify and execute Supply Chain initiatives that support the company and franchise stores and primary warehouse location that support store operations for Company.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Tactical: 50% of the time
• Manage assigned Supply Chain categories such as beverage (powders/syrups), Smallwares, Office Supplies, Dairy and ready to eat & drink products, Fresh food and bakery, Impulse and Merchandise.
• Leading Supply Chain (SC) efforts in sourcing and team strategies, supplier management, pricing strategies, negotiation and execution of agreements, business plans, pricing and costing of cost of goods sold for ingredients and services, material program plans, and bidding/managing the end to end supply chain
• Identification of risk and opportunities related to supply chain and associated contingency plans and mitigation strategies
• Delivering SC subject matter expertise in response to customer-focused marketing solution development and representing the SC function to the Business
Strategic: 50% of the time
• Assess and develop Supplier capabilities to create opportunities that align with R&D strategies
• Manage supplier relationships, business reviews and supplier scorecards.
• Writing SC proposal content for management, cost, and past performance volumes for categories that include packaging, finished goods, supplies and retail merchandise
• Participating in strategy sessions as the primary SC functional Advisor
• Identifying, recommending, developing and implanting tools and enhancements to supply chain systems and processes to improve Supply Chain efficiency, new product and item event management, and distributor performance
• Decision Making – Demonstrate knowledge of product categories assigned and become a subject matter expert on all.
• Communication (Internal and External) and Presentation Skills – Active listening is critical for this job function as is detailed and thorough communication with Cross Functional Partners and external business partners.
• Managerial Skills – Managing the delicate balance of prioritizing day to day shifts in business as well as responding with urgency in emergencies.
• Information Technology – Strong knowledge of Excel, Ross, & Cadence inventory platforms
• Education Requirements + Professional Certifications - Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Management, Finance
• Work Experience - 5 -8 years related experience preferably in multiple aspects of Supply Chain, or Program Management, or some portion in the food service industry
• Managerial Experience – N/A
Quest Staffing Services, Inc.
405 E. Esplanade DriveCamarillo, CA