Customer Service Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
- $20 to $25 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Under general supervision and as a representative of the company, the employee will provide quality service to Customers calling to place orders or requesting information.
- Receive orders from customers via telephone, FAX, e-mail, or website. All orders are to be processed the day they are received.
- Accurately input orders and print for shipping.
- Monitor and approve online customers.
- Take literature and sample requests (may be processed by Marketing or Customer Service).
- Invoice shipped orders, mail and file copies accordingly.
- Maintain, update and file, Customer records in a timely manner.
- Work with A/R Collections Department to prevent shipments to customers on credit hold.
- Process any credit card payments as necessary.
- Answer multiple phone lines.
- Process customer credits and returns.
- Understand Company Rewards Program and proactively communicate Rewards Program benefits and current point levels with customers and sales representatives.
- Perform other administrative duties as needed.
- Complete lot traceability paper work.
- Read, understand and follow procedures.
- Ability to work independently to perform daily operating tasks.
- Maintain workplace in a clean, safe and orderly manner.
- Required to be present in the work place during scheduled work hours.
- Perform required secondary operations.
Participate in other work functions as directed.
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job:
The employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk also use hands and fingers for keyboard, phone, and to handle or feel.
The employee is frequently required to reach with hands or arms, and talk and hear.
The employee frequently will use either one or both hands to firmly grasp, push and/or pull.
The employee will occasionally reach overhead to grasp objects and lift or carry up to 40 pounds.
It will be necessary to be around equipment and machinery and work in an office or warehouse environment.
Normal 20/20 vision ability (with corrective lenses, if needed) is required.
Qualifications and Requirements:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required.
High school or equivalent.
- Manual dexterity required.
- Ability to read, understand and accurately complete documentation in English.
- Ability to effectively communicate in English, information in one-on-one situations to customers and other employees in the organization.
- Ability to maintain composure when dealing with difficult customers.
- Ability to function in a controlled environment regulated by FDA cGMPs and ISO 13485 standards.
- Ability to be flexible in changing daily workload priorities as directed.
- Must maintain accuracy, consistency and quality in a fast paced, multi-task environment.
- Ability to accurately perform detail-oriented work.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide and ability to perform these operations using units of American and metric measurement.
Basic windows computer knowledge Some customer service experience
Quest Staffing Services, Inc.Why Work Here?
Growing global company, excellent benefits offered once hired!