Quest Marketing Group Inc. is seeking a Customer Service Representative to become an integral part of our team! You will be responsible for selling products, merchandise, and services in a retail setting in order to drive company revenue.
Our firm specializes in various promotional campaigns while continually providing an exceptional experience when interacting with clients. We focus heavily on maintaining a positive work culture and team environment through our pursuit in sports minded candidates who are ambitious and work well in collaboration.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Welcome and identify customer needs
- Explain products and services to customers
- Enter and process customer orders
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints
- Ensuring the highest level of customer service resulting in increased productivity and achieved sales goals.
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to build rapport with customers
- Participating in product/service/brand knowledge training provided to on-site promotions and sales teams on behalf of management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
Our Team Enjoys!
- Competitive hourly pay starting at $10-$14 (negotiable)
- Weekly bonuses & incentives
- Fully paid one-on-one training
- Gas allowance
- Management and leadership opportunities
- Yearly R&R company vacation
- Fun, energetic work environment
- Weekly pay (every Friday you will be getting paid)
- Flexible schedules (Students are encouraged to apply)
**This company DOES NOT participate in any door-to-door, business-to-business and telemarketing.