Benefits Education Specialist
Quest Health Advocates Chantilly, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Quest Health Advocates is seeking part-time contract employees to support our growth, development and ongoing projects. The contractor will receive training to provide targeted marketing, education, and services for selected health plans. They will support various onsite events, such as open enrollments, information sessions, wellness events and health fairs. The contractor will provide customer service to individual clients and their member employees to promote enrollment and participation in the selected health plans and to understand their benefits.
Duties and responsibilities
- Gain a working knowledge of selected health plan offerings and resources
- Market and promote selected health plan to reach participation goals
- Promote targeted heath plan information and educational tools
- Participate in the open enrollment process at various client sites
- Participate in on-site health fairs and educational events
- Lead wellness events for targeted clients
- Provide individualized enrollment services to members
- Respond to individual member benefits questions
- Perform other administrative or sales duties as required
- Travel locally to various client sites (VA and MD-Prince Georges County)
- Associates Degree in Business or Marketing or related field required although a combination of education and sales experience will be considered in lieu of an Associate’s Degree. Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field preferred.
- 3+ years of previous experience with client service in the life and health arena, with an emphasis on customer service
- Demonstrated understanding of employee benefits, and carrier products/supplies, with ability to translate those to specific client requirements
- Must have reliable transportation
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office 365 (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Teams)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong oral and written communication skills, and ability to present in small and large group settings
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adjust to changing client requests
- Must be detail oriented and possess strong organizational skills
- Highly motivated, able to work with minimal guidance
- Demonstrated understanding of HIPAA and ability to maintain confidential data
Quest Health AdvocatesWhy Work Here?
Quest Health Advocates is an innovative and strategic consulting operation with the tools, expertise and drive to deliver
Quest Health Advocates is an innovative and strategic consulting operation with the tools, expertise and drive to deliver the results our clients rely on. It is our mission to build upon our customers’ priorities and needs, implementing a plan that far outperforms expectations. We have a history of success taking accounts with low penetration transforming them to robust programs through strategic planning, targeted and impactful communications and persistent efforts.
BusinessView all jobs at Quest Health Advocates