We are working with a stable and growing company in the Sandy Springs area that is in need of an Accounts Payable Specialist to join their team!
This department has a very strong team that believe in personal and professional growth based on performance.
AP Specialist duties:
- Make sure the recording of invoices is in the proper accounting period.
- Review invoices to make sure proper expense coding is complete.
- Store processed invoices in the designated location with the proper batch names.
- Research and review vendor statements for past due invoices.
- Assist with month-end and quarterly reporting
- Apply sales and use tax to invoices.
- Submit Set-Up forms for new vendors or vendor changes.
This position requires at least 2 years of Accounts Payable experience in a high volume setting.
Must have strong Excel and other technical skills.
Experience with a large ERP system (Oracle preffered) is a plus!
Degree in Accounting is a plus but not required.
If you meet the requirements, please apply with your updated resume!