A well-established and known company in Sandy Springs is on the search for a Accounts Payable Specialist (p-card) to join their team!
This will be a long term contract from April through December 2020 (possibility it could extend or go perm).
The Accounts Payable Specialist (p-card) will play a critical role in not only supporting the day-to-day Accounts Payable activities such as month-end close, invoice entry, payment processing , supplier data management, transactional activities, Travel & Expense (T&E) processing, and Procurement Card (P-card) processing, but also helping the business scale by reinforcing policy, supporting the business workflow, and helping to enhancement processes and controls.
Accounts Payable Specialist (p-card)duties:
- Ensure invoices are accurately verified, coded, and processed
- Research, troubleshoot, and resolve invoice exceptions within defined service level agreements
- Resolve invoice exceptions related to PO and non-PO by using hold and workflow approval reports to identify areas for efficiencies
- Work with and respond to internal and external customers in a timely manner
- Process payments according to a defined schedule, pay type, and pay group. Apply stop payments or decision positive pay activities in the banking portal.
- Initiate local checks to Business Units per set schedule.
- Document and research returned checks to determine appropriate action
- Void lost or unaccounted checks in Payables system
- Set up/Maintain suppliers, with required documentation
- Audit expense reports for compliance to company policy, ensuring the appropriate documentation is attached. Effectively respond to e-mail and phone inquiries from 30,000+ employees at all levels
- Provide Ad hoc support for other general AP activities as needed
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written communication, and presentation skills
- Self-motivated, highly organized, detail-oriented with strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to take on tasks independently from start to finish with minimal guidance
- The ideal candidate should possess a solid background in accounting/finance functions, have demonstrated success core operations such as invoice & payment processing, T&E reconciliation, as well as drive for results.
- Experiences with Oracle ERP system is critical to the success of this role.
WE ARE INTERVIEWING NOW! Apply today!