Quality Technician (37783)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
QuEST Global (Engineering) Services NA, Inc seeks candidates to perform the role of Quality Technician (Inspector) in Oklahoma City, OK. This non-production, technical role focuses on the quality review, inspection, and detailed documentation of Aero-Engine components in conjunction with improving the production and performance of gas turbine engines. Part Reviews are conducted at our customer’s warehouse site – and your work is an extension of our Connecticut based hub of operations that provides a full array of Quality Engineering Services to global customer. Desired experience includes: part evaluations (visual, manual gages, advanced computer assisted gages, photographic documentation), technical documentation within MRP systems / databases, and part movement execution. Candidates must be US Citizens. Additional details follow.
The Quality Technician / Inspector role has the opportunity to advance into other Quality roles and functions, in either OEM or Aftermarket MRO capacities, encompassing aspects of:
- Part & Process Qualification
- Non-Conforming Material
- Quality Management and Process Compliance
- Process Development / Continuous Improvement
As a complete Engineering Services provider, QuEST Global’s employees continuously seek to enhance our global customer’s products in a collaborative and contributing manner – helping make us their “Provider of Choice”.
- Support QuEST Project Leader’s in their management of your daily work
- Generate bright cost saving / quality improving ideas
- Continuously improve our business and services
- Learn and develop your skills. This role precedes the role of AQE/QE.
- Ability to read/interpret part drawings information. Understanding of GD&T. Layouts.
- Familiarity with Aero-Engine components, including assembly/disassembly
- Prior experience performing Hand/Bench Gaging, Visual Inspect, Technical documentation
- Aptitude in advanced (computer based) inspection equipment (CMM, 3D profiling/Blue Light, Wear/Distress modeling, Microscopes, etc).
- Interaction/data entry with e-MRP systems / engineering databases
- Skilled in photographic documentation - helpful
- Support level involvement with Failure Analysis; Research - beneficial
- Familiarity with high tech manufacturing processes (metals & composites) - useful
- AS Technical Degree and 3+ years directly relevant experience, Or, Non-Degreed / Non-Technical Degreed candidates having 5+ years of directly relevant experience will be considered.
- Quality and/or Manufacturing certifications would be noteworthy.
- Competence with MS Office applications and emails are essential.
- History with hand tools, PPE, Safety
- Handling / transporting heavy equipment – noteworthy
- Due to the nature of the work and data access, all candidates must be a US Citizens.
Physical Requirements & Work Environment:
- Office and Shop Floor Environments - including the lifting, moving, and tear down of parts
- Service oriented: must be able to meet multiple commitments for QuEST’s customers
- Common activities include sitting, walking and standing.
- Can include substantial amounts of computer work.
- Heavily Regulated Industry with strict adherence to procedures
- Flexibility to meet business deadlines by staying late, arriving early, OT.
- The ability to use personal transportation (work, customer, other).
Quest Global brings deep industry knowledge and digital expertise to deliver E2E global product engineering services. We bring together technologies and industries alongside the contributions of diverse individuals and their areas of expertise to solve problems better, faster. This multi-dimensional approach enables us to solve the most important and large-scale challenges across the Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Energy, Hi-Tech, Healthcare, Medical Devices, Rail and Semiconductor industries.
Quest GlobalWhy Work Here?
We care about YOU and YOUR GROWTH!!! We need your skillset and help to improve our already great company!
We are Quest Global. We’re in the business of engineering, but what we’re really building is a brighter future. It’s not just what we do, but why we do it that makes us different. We believe engineering has the unique opportunity to solve the problems of today that stand in the way of tomorrow. For 25 years, we have strived to be the most trusted partner for the world’s hardest engineering problems. As a global organization headquartered in Singapore, we live and work in 17 countries, with 56 global delivery centers, driven by 13,000+ extraordinary employees who make the impossible possible every day. Quest Global brings deep industry knowledge and digital expertise to deliver E2E global product engineering services. We bring together technologies and industries alongside the contributions of diverse individuals and their areas of expertise to solve problems better, faster. This multi-dimensional approach enables us to solve the most important and large-scale challenges across the Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Energy, Hi-Tech, Healthcare, Medical Devices, Rail and Semiconductor industries.
AddressOklahoma City, OK