Project Manager - Digital/EV/Project
- Expired: August 26, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Title: Project Manager - Digital/EV/Project
This is a quickly growing team supporting a variety of different work streams. These include Digital Solutions, Project Engineering, Earned Value, and Design Configuration & Change Management. As a member of this team, you will be responsible for ensuring we deliver with best in class project management and customer satisfaction.
The successful candidate will draw upon their past experience to take ownership of new multi-discipline engineering outsourcing program and grow it via new engagements. Mentorship and a forward thinking approach are important to ensure the team remains the supplier of choice for our customers. You will be the face of QuEST to your customers and to the wider industry. Through listening to customer challenges, and building on your previous experiences, you will find creative approaches that will solve their most difficult engineering problems.
- Personnel management of a team of 15-30 indirect and 6-10 direct employees
- Manage and develop a customer-focused program of engineers with a wide range of experience and expertise
- Build and manage customer relationships to ensure workload pipeline is full, develop and execute strategies for team growth
- Follow all QuEST policies and procedures to ensure proper employee performance and development (metrics, performance reviews, training plans, etc.)
- Coordinate growth strategy planning and execution with customer specific account management team(s)
- Develop innovative ideas to improve cost on customer products / parts (redesign / process improvements)
- Monitor and improve program health governance structure
- Manage recruitment initiatives with hiring managers on the team, participate in interviews and onboarding
- Support proposal development of new tasks (solution development, cost structure, schedule, and scope)
- Develop internal processes and procedures based on best practices and lessons learned, where applicable
- Collaborate with resource managers internally and externally to staff projects and ensure workload continuity
- Contribute and present in technical and program reviews
- Apply technical principles, theories, and concepts to solve a wide range of challenging engineering problems.
- This position description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and employee will also perform other tasks as assigned.
The successful candidate is detail-oriented and highly collaborative. There will be a significant amount of interaction with the customer's teams. Listening to the customer's issues and offering proactive solutions is critical to building a strong relationship with this new customer.
QuEST Global Engineering
BusinessView all jobs at QuEST Global Engineering