Quest is seeking qualified candidates for an immediate TEMP TO HIRE!!! Accounts Receivable/Collections Specialist.
MUST HAVE BUSINESS TO BUSINESS COLLECTIONS EXPERIENCE!!!!!
SEEKING A LEVEL II SPECIALIST AND LEVEL III SPECIALIST!!!! DOE!!!!
Oversee all Accounts Receivable/Collections functions for multiple markets.
- Call on all overdue accounts.
- Update aging via cash receipts report.
- Keep notes of collections calls in system program.
- Maintain client database in system program.
- Fax/Mail invoice requests to clients.
- Update 4th issue reports.
- Provide all information to Corporate Collections as needed.
- Review progress of Collection Agency.
- Update Sales Staff as to account status.
- Prepare write-offs.
- Reconcile over-payments with Accounts Receivable.
- Communicate with Corporate Collections Supervisor regarding market status.
- Communicate general collections status to Publisher.
- Monitor NSF check database
- Performs other responsibilities as required. Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Professional and friendly phone demeanor
- Strong customer service skills within a business-to-business environment required
- Excellent writing/proofreading and verbal communications skills required
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast pace environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Knowledge and comfort with technology Qualifications, Training, and Experience:
- Requires minimum of two years general office/administrative experience in a call center environment. College degree preferred.
- 3 yrs B2B Collections exp, act recs exp, analytical, prob solver, strong cust service exp