Physician Account Manager
We Provide Solutions. Patients and Physicians rely on our diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far reaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact and a clear dedication to service. It’s about providing clarity and hope.
In Sales, you will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can expand your skills and knowledge. You’ll have a role where you can act with professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
At Quest, our Sales Teams are often the public face of our organization. As a result, we make every effort to support and develop their skills. Working across a strong customer base, you’ll find you have the flexibility and autonomy to structure your days while having the confidence that comes from promoting a well-recognized and trusted brand. With lots of opportunities for repeat business and referrals, we also offer outstanding support, plus great pay and benefits.
The Physician Account Manager is responsible for driving territory growth and profitability through providing service and the resolution of issues in support of several sales territories; the Physician Account Manager does not have call point ownership on any of the accounts within the geography; close cooperation with physician account executives is essential to support the collaborative selling model.
This is a field-based sales role for Virginia. A company car and gas card will be provided.Responsibilities:
- Manage accounts through ongoing business reviews of service, logistics, and supplies to identify customer needs
- Ensure customer retention by maintaining relationships with current accounts
- Drive growth in their assigned Key Accounts
- Identification and pursuit of up-selling and cross-selling opportunities in cooperation with Physician Account Executives or Specialty Account Executives.
- Partner with Physician Account Executive to resolve account specific service issues
- Partner with Customer Solutions Group to facilitate, prioritize and resolve customer service issues
- Escalate service issue non-resolution as appropriate
- Leverage all tools and resources (including data, sales portal, target lists; Marketing Department, Laboratory resources, and regional resources as needed)
- Provide continuing education to the customer on new technologies and laboratory testing
- Ensure compliance with company policies and government regulations
- Complete all administrative tasks thoroughly and promptly
- Follow up communications with Physician Account Executives and customers
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Life Sciences.
- Ability to develop and sustain strong customer relationships; strong planning and organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Solid PC skill including Microsoft Software.
3+ years of experience in sales or with account ownership
- A valid driver’s license
- A motor vehicle record in good standing.
- Candidate must have residency in close proximity of territory. Some overnight travel will be required
While we appreciate and value our staffing partners, we do not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. Quest will not be responsible for paying agency fees for any individual as to whom an agency has sent an unsolicited resume.EEO:
Quest Diagnostics is an equal employment opportunity employer. Our policy is to recruit, hire and promote qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by state or local law. Quest Diagnostics observes minimum age requirements established by federal, state and/or local laws, and will ask an applicant for verification when deemed necessary.
Quest DiagnosticsFairfax, VA
Get fresh Physician Account Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.