Call Center - Customer Care Representative at Quest Diagnostic’s NCS in Lenexa, KS. -Req34083
At Quest, Client Service is something we take pride in – making sure that the people we serve feel valued and understood, while providing and gathering accurate information. Client Service is always critical and that’s why our team is both valued and recognized within the business as a key part of our brand. As part of a diverse and supported team, Client Services offers an outstanding career path with an industry leader.
Full-Time Care Representative will handle all inbound customer contacts received by telephone. Place outbound calls to clients in accordance with call log procedures and policies.
Click Below to Apply:
• Handles all customer inquiries received by telephone regarding reporting of patient results, inquiries of tests and services, concerns of service failures and other duties to provide superior service
• Report laboratory results to clients and patients using established protocols
• Document reporting or call history in required format and maintain complete and accurate records
• Contact the client to resolve routine matters related to patient testing and result reporting
• Report client concerns using established protocols
• Provides education and guidance to clients about Quest Diagnostics lab processes.
• Understands the importance of Quality Service and how it is measured
• Escalates issues as appropriate using established protocols
• Leads by example in demonstrating “Everyday Excellence” behaviors
• Perform other duties as required to meet the customer requirements
Education Preferred: Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
Work Experience: Previous medical or customer service background preferred
• Demonstrated strong customer service and interpersonal communication skills. Able to speak the English language clearly and effectively communicate to caller and peer group
• Demonstrated strong writing and composition skills.
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Strong organizational skills
• Demonstrated strong call resolution skills
• Demonstrated composure in stressful situations
• Demonstrated ability to follow company and department policies and procedures
• Demonstrated ability to operate basic office equipment and utilize proficient computer skills
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks and work in a fast-paced environment
• Demonstrated Integrity and a commitment to values
All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity.
Your Quest Career. Seek it out.