- Posted: over a month ago
- $37,000 Yearly
Position Title: WBL/CTST Specialist
Salary Range: $37,000 - $40,000 Annually
Location: Burdick Job Corps Center
Reports To: Career Training Supervisor
The WBL/CTST Specialist position provides support for a U.S Department of Labor Job Corps contractor. The Job Corps program is a federally-funded residential training program. The mission of Job Corps is to provide career-ready technical and academic training and job placement assistance to program eligible youth ages 16-24.
Summary of Duties: The WBL/CTST Specialist is responsible for coordinating and managing the centers Work-Based Learning/CTST program ensuring students are actively participating in on- and off-center work-based learning opportunities.
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
- Promotes work-based learning initiatives and functions.
- Follows all integrity guidelines and procedures and ensures confidentiality and no manipulation of student information/data.
- Ensures that the WBL/CTST program is developed and administered within DOL, Corporate and Center guidelines.
- Markets WBL Program to staff and students and ensures the importance of WBL is recognized.
- Identifies WBL employer sites, establishes MOUs and conducts periodic OSHA and site supervision inspections.
- Ensures that CTST projects are monitored.
- Tracks project spending and ensures projects are completed within budget and in a timely manner.
- Holds meetings to ensure that all necessary staff are informed of the progress, completion, and budget information for each project. Completes reports as required. Submits plans accurately and in a timely manner.
- Establishes center-specific criteria and procedures for student participation in WBL/CTST.
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Quentin N Burdick Job Corp Center
Personal CareView all jobs at Quentin N Burdick Job Corp Center