PHP Software Developer
Quentelle Las Vegas, NV
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are a software company that is looking for a PHP software developer to support legacy products as well as develop new emerging solutions.
Our company is an industry leader in Tax Credits, Verification of Income and Employment and Unemployment Cost Management Solutions. We have developed software and technology solutions to support these services. In this role you will oversee the ongoing maintenance and support of key software platforms that interact with our platform technology. You will also be involved in new development projects supporting our data analytics, machine learning and platform technology.
We seek a strong team player that can work well with other developers to support the overall mission to provide solutions our clients need and want. The ideal candidate will effectively work directly with business users in troubleshooting & developing product features, be creative and be a strong problem solver.
We offer flexible work schedules, remote work, comprehensive benefits and a competitive salary. Are you the right person we are looking for?
- Minimum 5 years of software development experience with the following:
- PHP (Experience with XDebug a plus)
- Code Refactoring & Unit Testing
- Knowledge of Secure and Defensive coding techniques
- General Linux knowledge (SSH access, application deployments & monitoring)
- SQL – ability to run basic to intermediate queries against a relational database
- PDF and Excel XLSX files – methods & techniques of generating files
- Experience consuming and building modern APIs
- Passionate about learning and developing new skills and interacting with new technologies.
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot issues including with legacy code
- Creative problem solving
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Ability to work quickly, efficiently, and multi-task.
- Ability to effectively communicate with non-technical team members and partners to discuss issues and requirements.
- Laser focus on--and commitment to-- deadlines.
- Ability to thrive, without much oversight, in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Self-motivated and able to effectively to work remotely.
- GitHub or similar version control
- Microsoft SQL Server & SQL Server Management Studio
- Azure or similar cloud platform like AWS
- Mobile apps – Android and/or iOS
- ReactJS or similar modern web development libraries/frameworks
- Machine Learning – general knowledge and/or direct experience
- Blockchain – general knowledge and/or direct experience
- Stripe API – general knowledge and/or direct experience
- SMTP/Bulk email applications: configuration and logistics
- QuickBooks data exchange (IIF files)
- Experience following an Agile software development process
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- 15 Days of Paid Vacation within First Year of Employment
Compensation commensurate with experience and skill level.
QuentelleWhy Work Here?
Smaller, fast growing company with a great team to work with, flexible work schedules, remote work and great benefits.
AddressLas Vegas, NV