Sales Account Executive Central MA, base plus commission!
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Description - Quench USA, Inc. offers bottle-free filtered water solutions for healthy and environmentally conscious consumers outside the home, through direct sales and independent dealers across North America. Our bottle-free water coolers, ice machines, sparkling water dispensers and coffee brewers purify the existing water supply to provide reliable and convenient filtered water to a broad mix of businesses. These businesses include government, education, healthcare, manufacturing, retail, hospitality, and other large commercial customers, including more than half of the Fortune 500. Quench has grown from a small regional company to a national and international leader that had a successful NYSE public offering in 2016 and is now a strategic company owned by private equity backed Culligan. The Company has a sustainable mission and value proposition, becoming the leading consolidator in this fast-growing market. Headquartered in King of Prussia, PA, Quench has sales and service operations across North America to serve our 60,000+ customers, and a network of over 250 independent dealers selling products under the brand names Pure Water Technology, Wellsys and Bluline. Quench is a Culligan Company. For more information visit www.quenchwater.com and www.corporate.culligan.com
Values: Be Quenchy
\KWENCH – ee\; adjective
- Going “above and beyond” for one’s customers, colleagues and company.
- Demonstrating positivity, dependability, honesty and collaboration.
- Balancing life and work, and having fun doing it.
Quench seeks a result-oriented individual as a Field Sales Account Executive for the Boston/Central MA territory including Worcester, MA / Springfield, MA / Marlborough, MA / Lowell, MA. The Account Executive will report to the Regional Sales Manager. The Account Executive will play a key role in driving Quench as it continues its rapid growth. The ideal candidate will have the desire and ability to work in a fast-paced, process-oriented, results-driven environment.
- Generates sales through face-to-face contact with prospects and existing customers
- Develops, maintains and broadens relationships with Quench customers
- Determines customer needs and propose appropriate, customized solution.
- Meets or exceeds the new business sales goals with consistent levels of daily/weekly activity.
- Plays an important role as needed in customer retention and contract extension.
- Completes administrative duties, such as preparing sales reports, keeping sales records, and filing expense account reports
- Maintains regular and reliable attendance
- Strong selling and negotiating skills; ability to overcome customer objections
- Excellent communication skills, via phone and email (clear, enthusiastic; good listening skills; quick understanding of customer needs; strong sales skills; strong follow-up skills)
- Ability to work independently and adapt quickly and resourcefully to changing situations
- Prior field sales experience is a plus
- Solid team player with outstanding integrity
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com or comparable CRM system
- Bachelor’s degree Preferred
- Communication/Teamwork – Communicates well both verbally and in writing, considers audience appropriately, shares information and ideas with others, has good listening skills, communicates professionally. Meets team deadlines and responsibilities, listens to others and values opinions, helps team leader to meet goals, suggests and helps to implement improvements, welcomes new ideas.
- Dependability/Integrity/Ethics – Meets commitments, handles change well, sets personal standards, stays focused under pressure, meets attendance/punctuality requirements. Deals with others in a straightforward and honest manner, is accountable for actions, maintains confidentiality, supports company values, conveys good news and bad. Excellent communication skills including via telephone (clear, enthusiastic; good listening skills; quick understanding.
- Work Quality / Initiative / Product Knowledge – Is attentive to detail and accuracy, is committed to excellence, looks for improvements continuously, monitors quality levels, finds root cause of quality problems, owns/acts on quality problems. Assesses situations and problems independently. Informs appropriate colleagues proactively. Takes the lead on taking corrective action. Understands the full range of Quench product and technology and actively communicates offerings effectively to customers to make a part of the sales mix.
Quench offers competitive salary and benefits, and incentive awards. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Quench provides equal opportunity in all of our employment practices to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to sex, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital or family status, pregnancy, military status, veteran status, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state and local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, compensation, promotion, transfer, disciplinary action, layoff, return from layoff, benefits, training, social and recreational programs. All such employment decisions will be made without unlawfully discriminating on any prohibited basis.
About Culligan - Founded by Emmett Culligan in 1936, Culligan is a world leader in delivering superior water solutions that will make a real difference in improving the health and wellness of consumers. The company offers some of the most technologically advanced, state-of-the-art water filtration and treatment products. These products include water softeners, drinking water systems, whole-house systems, and solutions for businesses. Culligan’s network of franchise dealers is the largest in the world, with over 900 dealers in 90 countries. Many Culligan dealers have valuable equity in their local communities as multigenerational family owners of their franchises. For more information visit www.culligan.com.
BusinessView all jobs at Quench
Get fresh Commission jobs daily straight to your inbox!