Sr. Technical Project Manager
Queen Consulting Group, Inc. Cranston, RI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position: Sr. Technical Project Manager
Location: Cranston, RI
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 1 year, 11/1/2020 – 11/1/2021
Lead the work and deliverables of complex projects that impact multiple processes, systems, functions, and products across the Department of Human Services (DHS) from inception to implementation and continuous improvement. Responsible for developing and implementing strategic business plan to achieve business goals (system enhancements/change requests). Responsible for monitoring and tracking of project progress and work across divisions (e.g. IT Systems & Support (ITSS), SNAP, RIW, etc.) and vendor(s) support. Responsible for escalating issues and decisions when appropriate to the IT Systems and Support (ITSS) Senior Manager and DHS Deputy Director. Expected to assist with technical, UAT, and post-validation testing as appropriate. Expected to provide weekly (and as-requested) project updates and reports to the ITSS Senior Manager. This position reports directly to the ITSS Senior Manager.
- Collaboratively working across multiple functions, programs, and /or segments to obtain agreement from all impacted parties (e.g., up and downstream effects often impact multiple functions and/or segments.)
- Identification of gaps and recommendations of enhancements related to new and/or existing products, services and workflows based on broad view of the organization.
- Responsible for development and implementation of new ideas that supports work and team.
- Assisting others to identify solutions to issues that negatively impact program and/or project plan.
- Eligibility Systems Management (SNAP, RIW, CCAP, SSP, LTSS, Medicaid, Child Support or similar Eligibility Systems.)
- Web Service Integration, Application Program Interface (RESTful APIs), WebSockets and various other interfaces.
- One or many areas of the machine interaction model, Rule Engines, Big Data, Data Visualizations (Tableau, Power BI).
- DevOps tools used for Code Integration/Code Deployment Sound knowledge and understanding of data security.
- Experience in Agile (Preferred), Waterfall, RUP Methodology for product development
- Knowledge of various IoT technologies including Mobile, Java middleware, (M2M), Cloud, voice (Amazon, Google, International Business Machines (IBM), etc.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Ability to deliver quality work under time constraints.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work as a team player and/or lead a team when appropriate.
- Bachelor’ s degree or higher preferred.
- 8-10 years of experience related to standards & measurements, technology, systems and processes, including project consultation preferred.
Queen Consulting Group, Inc.
TechnologyView all jobs at Queen Consulting Group, Inc.