Oversees the daily operating function of the GSE program, to ensure that it operates safety and within the guidelines Quayle Home Care policies and the Division of the Developmental Disabilities (DDD)
Responsible for the Group Supported Employment Manager includes but not limit to:
- Preparing for and attending all ISP meeting
- In cooperation with parents, guardians, DDD, Support Coordinators, vendors, employers and ect.
- Conduct weekly Client File Audits to maintain accurate, complete and comprehensive client files.
- Implement potential employment from community vendors for individuals
- Establish work schedule and work duties for individuals, as well as Staff
- Ensuring all staff accurately complete the required shift documentation daily.
Quayle Home Care
Why Work Here?
Awesome CEO, weekends off and all job duties ends at 5:30pm, growth within the company and loads of fun