Executive Director -- Kevin's Song
- Posted: over a month ago
Our client, Kevin's Song, a rapidly growing Southeastern Michigan nonprofit, is seeking its first executive director. Kevin's Song is devoted to empowering communities to prevent suicide and offering hope and healing to survivors.
The Executive Director will be the key management leader of Kevin's Song and will oversee the organization's administration, programs, and strategic plan.
- BOARD RELATIONS: Works with the Board of Directors to fulfill Kevin's Song's mission of "Empowering Communities to Prevent Suicide and Offer Hope and Healing to Survivors."
- FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE & VIABILITY: Develops budgets and maintains a positive financial position.
- FUNDRAISING & DONOR DEVELOPMENT: Cultivates existing donor resources and develops new resources and funding opportunities sufficient to ensure the organization's financial health.
- ORGANIZATION MISSION & STRATEGY: Works with the Board and Staff, Consultants, Committee Members, and Volunteers to ensure the mission is fulfilled through programs, strategic planning, and community outreach.
- OPERATIONS: Oversees and implements resources to ensure that the organization's operations are efficient and appropriate.
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree in a related field is preferred;
- Senior nonprofit management experience, including overseeing and collaborating with staff members;
- Solid, hands-on budget management skills, including budget preparation, analysis, decision-making, and reporting;
- Strong organizational abilities, including planning, delegating, program development, and task facilitation;
- Knowledge of fundraising strategies and donor relations unique to the nonprofit sector;
- Ability to listen, communicate and collaborate effectively with Board members, Committee members, volunteers, and others;
- Strong written, oral communication, and public speaking skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other organizational systems;
- Ability to interface and engage diverse volunteer and donor groups;
- Demonstrated ability to seek out and write grant applications and win such proposals.
Kevin's Song is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Want new career opportunities delivered straight to your inbox? Sign up for our Quatrro Career Connect newsletter and get notified about rewarding roles in the social impact sector. Sign up here!
Powered by JazzHR
Quatrro HR Services
AddressGrosse Pointe, MI
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?