- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
About the Position:
Our Project Managers are critical to ensuring our team meet the expectations of our clients. You will manage a portfolio of projects, maximizing returns from IRD’s service and maintenance business sector, along with capital projects in accordance with strategic objectives. You will lead, plan, coordinate, facilitate, and report on all tasks associated within each assigned project.
Reporting to our PMO Manager, you will be supporting our sales, finance, technical and field services team to ensure the deployment and decommissioning of a diverse portfolio of projects is done to the service level agreements we’ve made – on time and on budget.
- Develop work plans in consultation with Engineering, Production, and Field Support leads – coordinate staff to install, test, accept and train each phase of the project, including subcontractors
- Plan and manage the contractual obligations for intelligent transportation service and maintenance contracts
- Point of contact for your customers to obtain any required approvals, report current contract progress with maintenance schedules and manage follow up on any service-related concerns
- Maintain IRD’s management information system by monitoring project budget/costs information and providing accurate revenue and cost forecasts in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Maintain communication with Sales regarding customer requests for service/ maintenance opportunities or renewals and sales leads.
- Post-secondary technical diploma (A.Sc.T.), Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent experience
- 5 years related experience.
- A Project Management Professional Designation an asset
- Related technical knowledge, project management experience and leadership skills
- Strong written and oral communication
- Practical knowledge or contract administration, scheduling and project financial reportin
- Employer paid life insurance, Accidental Death, and Long term Disability
- RRSP Matching – after 1 year of employment
- Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
- Employee referral program
- Bereavement Leave
International Road Dynamics Inc. (IRD), a Quarterhill company is publicly traded on the TSX(QHTR). We are a multi-disciplinary Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) company with the expertise to develop integrated technical solutions to solve unique and challenging transportation problems. Established in 1980, IRD has been recognized as a world leader in the design, development, and deployment of customized technology solutions for the ITS industry. Today, IRD offers a growing portfolio of related services and solutions, bringing new technology to transportation planning, operations and management by harnessing the power and value of the Internet of Things to deliver transportation intelligence.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
International Road Dynamics provides equal opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment, promotions, and transfers without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristics in accordance with applicable federal, state/provincial, and local laws.
Quarterhill Inc. (TSX: QTRH) (OTCQX: QTRHF) a leading provider of tolling and enforcement solutions in the Intelligent Transportation System ("ITS") industry through Electronic Transaction Consultants and International Road Dynamics.
Quarterhill Group Of CompaniesSaskatoon, SK
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.