Emergency Room, Registered Nurse
QuarterLine Consulting Services Joint Base Lewis-McChord, WA
- Expired: 16 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
QuarterLine is currently seeking full-time and part-time, Emergency Room, Registered Nurses to join our team at JB Lewis-McChord near Tacoma, Washington. As an employee of QuarterLine, you will have the opportunity to treat active duty personnel, military retirees, eligible veterans, and their enrolled family members at Madigan Army Medical Center.
JB Lewis-McChord’s medical treatment facility support the U.S. military through the provision of full spectrum readiness delivering unique medical capabilities at home and abroad. Their mission is to ensure medically fit forces, provide expeditionary medics, and deliver trusted care to all they serve.
To learn more, please visit: https://www.jointbaselewismcchordhousing.com/hospital.
Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
- Coordinate patient care in collaboration with a wide array of healthcare professionals. Facilitate the achievement of optimal outcomes in relation to clinical care, quality and cost effectiveness.
- Ensure compliance with standards of care and practice in accordance with all established policies, procedures, and guidelines used in the MTF.
- Perform physical exam and health histories.
- Provide health promotions, counseling, and education.
- Administer medications, wound care, and numerous other personalized interventions.
- Direct and supervise care provide by other healthcare professionals.
- Accountable for making patient care assignments based on the scope of practice and skill level of assigned personnel.
- Recognize adverse signs and symptoms and quickly react in emergency situations.
- Communicate and collaborate with a diverse group of people for the purpose of informing the healthcare team of plans/actions, for teaching/education to benefit the patient/family and organization.
- Make referral appointments and arrange specialty care as appropriate.
- Perform nursing services identified in the TO.
- Conduct research in support of improved practice and patient outcomes.
- Education: Associates or Bachelors in Nursing.
- Experience: Three years of experience as an Emergency Room Nurse after graduation.
- Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a Registered Nurse as required in the TO.
- Citizenship: U.S. citizenship - mandatory.
- Ability to pass background check and drug screen.
- Current physical and immunizations.
- Previous experience working with the military population.
Work Location, Hours, and Physical Requirements:
- Physical Requirements: You must be on the premises to perform the job. The environment is fast-paced and multifaceted, with conditions and duties that can change quickly throughout a shift.
- Hours of Performance: Army Community Hospital (ACHs) and Medical Center (MEDCENs) provide services 24 hours a day, 365 days a year (366 days during leap years) including holiday. Clinics have designated operating hours. The Emergency Room is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, all year long.
- Shifts: Possible shifts will include six 12 hour shifts and one 8 hour shift every two weeks. Specific shifts are: 0645 - 1515; 1445 - 2315; 2245 - 0715; 0645 - 1915; 1845 - 0715; 1045 -1915; 1145 - 0015; 1445 - 0315; 0945 - 2215; 1845 - 0315 Monday thru Sunday, weekends and Holidays.
QuarterLine Consulting Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Disability/Vets Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. As an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, QuarterLine is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. If you are unable to use our online tools to search and/or apply for jobs due to a disability, please email email@example.com to request accommodation.
QuarterLine Consulting Services
QuarterLine delivers a wide range of health solutions and insights to public and private sector clients. QuarterLine is a healthcare services company providing technology, consulting, and clinical solutions to government and commercial customers nationwide.
AddressJoint Base Lewis-McChord, WA