Regional Service Center Manager - Coastal Region
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Regional Service Center Manager
The Regional Manager provides management support to a multi-unit region (five offices from Hartfield, VA to Manassas) to ensure the delivery of exceptional service, associate safety and engagement, as well operational excellence. This is not an office-based position, but rather an all-encompassing leadership position that is field based. While traveling is required, you can still be at home at night.
- Ability to build high functioning teams and lead others through challenges, obstacles, deadlines, and changes with a positive result.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on team building and developing a positive rapport with company employees at all levels as well as customers.
- Previous experience with delivered fuels (minimum of 5 years)
- Clean driving record with a valid driver's license
- Knowledge of OSHA/MSHA, DOT, NFPA, and HazMat regulations.
- Competitive salary
- Generous Bonus plan
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance (for you and your family) and Long-Term Disability.
- 401(k) Plan (Vested 100% on day one!) ,
- Associate pricing on home heating products and automotive fuel pricing
- Paid Leave (144 hours available day one).
- Paid Holidays (Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's)
- Tuition Reimbursement (up to $5,200/year)
Quarles Petroleum is a leading Mid-Atlantic provider of petroleum products and energy solutions for homes and businesses. Quarles is a family-owned business based in Fredericksburg Virginia that began in 1940 with one truck. At Quarles Petroleum, it is our mission to be the partner of choice for our customers, our community, and our associates.
Quarles Petroleum Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE AA M/F/VET/Disability)
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Quarles Petroleum, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at Quarles Petroleum, Inc.