CLIENT RELATIONSHIP MANAGER
Quarles Petroleum, Inc. Fredericksburg, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
CLIENT RELATIONSHIP MANAGER- COMMERCIAL FLEET
We are looking for a highly motivated team player to join our team! Quarles Petroleum is a leading Mid-Atlantic provider of petroleum products and energy solutions for homes and businesses. Quarles is a family owned business based in Fredericksburg Virginia that began in 1940 with one truck. With over 75 years of growth and prosperity, Quarles now employs over 200 associates and has more than 35,000 residential and commercial customers. It is our mission to be the partner of choice for our customers, our community, and our associates.
We are looking for a sales professional to join our team in Fredericksburg, VA that will help our organization grow and move into the future.
The Client Relationship Manager (CRM) will be the central contact and liaison with Quarles commercial fleet customers assigned to them. It is expected that the CRM will become an indispensable part of the customer's team allowing Quarles a clear window into the customer needs while providing exceptional customer service. The CRM needs to understand the customer goals and objectives and advocate for their position within Quarles. They will meet or exceed established retention targets by ensuring that commercial customers are satisfied with Quarles products and services. This will be measured by periodic surveying of the customer and their continued use of Quarles through the entire time allowed by contract including extensions. THE CRM will increase the gallons sold to existing commercial accounts and retain existing commercial gallons and accounts assigned to them and expand the product lines sold into existing commercial fleet customers.
- Works with the customer to identify product or service related issues and/or opportunities by clarifying the customer's needs. Works as the critical integration point between the customer and all functional areas within Quarles to identify the best go forward solution to a need or a resolution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, following up to ensure successful implementation and resolution.
- The point person with the objective of minimizing call transfers or callbacks in order to provide a one-call solution. Utilizes all available resources to resolve and respond to the customer's needs.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information and recording all interactions with the caller, in the appropriate system (Salesforce), in order to document the history of communication with the customer.
- Communicates any credit issues and account status to the authorized caller if it is impacting the customer's ability to purchase. Transfer to the Credit/Receivables department based on established guidelines.
- Proactively monitors assigned accounts and evaluates usage and potential opportunities for increased volume. Reach out to customers to consult on any possible modifications to current offering and suggest optional offerings based on customer need.
- Identify accounts with pending card renewal / expiration dates and provides consultation to ensure accuracy of vehicle and driver lists; allowing time for modifications prior to auto-mail.
- Qualifying customers to identify sales opportunities for QP products and services.
- Lead sharing among other Quarles business units in a timely manner.
- Documenting notes and capturing key information in Salesforce: (business name, contact, address, vehicle estimates and current provider). Information to be utilized for timely follow up and ultimate closing.
- Communicating effectively with internal business partners, supported by a Service Level Agreement, process and plan.
- Escalating any issues to Quarles Management, as warranted.
- Ensure established retention targets are meet on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Build strong relationships and foster new growth opportunities with existing accounts.
- Follow up on all customer requests and inquiries within 24 hours of receipt.
- Record disposition of this follow up in SFDC and highlight any opportunities that require additional attention, to foster a closing of new business.
- Retention gallon targets are met
- Additional gallon sales with current accounts
- Integrate the customer with Quarles through programs and New product growth (GPS, DEF, Lubricants, and delivered fuels)
It is expected that the CRM will work out of Quarles corporate office and travel to the customer or potential customer via automobile 2-3 days per week in the DMV region. Limited overnight travel may occur. It is expected that the CRM will travel throughout the Quarles marketing area. This travel may be in excess of 250 miles on a weekly basis.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Three years of account management or customer service experience
- Strong work ethic and customer service skills
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive Health and Dental Insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan and Profit Sharing
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO Leave
- It is expected that the CRM will work out of Quarles corporate office and travel to the customer or potential customer via automobile 1-2 days per week. Limited overnight travel may occur. It is expected that the CRM will travel throughout the Quarles marketing area. This travel may be in excess of 250 miles on a weekly basis.
Quarles Petroleum Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE AA M/F/VET/Disability)
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Quarles Petroleum, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at Quarles Petroleum, Inc.