Cooridnator, Content Licensing
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
• Associate degree in Computer Science or related field
• 2-3 years Agile project management experience, asset licensing and tracking, and database systems
• Strong attention to detail and ability to work with a variety of different project teams
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Expert MS Office skills are required (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
What is the application process for this position?
• Please apply with your updated resume via the application link on this page.
• Be sure to provide a brief summary of your level of experience and where on your resume the experience comes from
What can you expect the hiring process to involve?
The hiring process traditionally involves 3 steps, but can vary depending on the nature of the role:
• Phone and/or in-person interview with Quardev Hiring Manager
• Phone and/or in-person interview with reporting manager (client-side)
• Final interview and/or Offer Extension
• Offer Acceptance
• Start Date (pending successful completion of background check)
Thank you for considering Quardev. When you join Quardev consulting team, you join a team of industry veterans with a combined experience of over 30 years who are dedicated to creating a positive work environment that attracts and retains consultants through a combination of employee satisfaction, working conditions and company culture. Team members enjoy W-2 employment benefits, competitive salary, birthday off paid; affordable health, vision and dental insurance; 401K and fridge access at our corporate office. We pride ourselves on being a great place to work and strive to ensure our team members enjoy coming to work each day.
For more information and new job opportunities, visit www.Quardev.com
To check out our employee reviews on Glassdoor, click here
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It’s not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
Quardev is an equal opportunity employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, regardless of sex; race; color; creed; national origin; religion; age; marital status; pregnancy; physical, mental or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. Applicants with disabilities who require assistance or accommodation should contact the nearest Quardev location direct for assistance. This can be identified at: www.quardev.com
No 3rd party recruiters please.
BusinessView all jobs at Quardev