Chemistry Quality Assurance Specialist
- Posted: over a month ago
Quardev is seeking a Chemistry Quality Assurance Specialist for a contract role with our Tech-Ed client based in Irvine, CA. Responsibilities in this role include the manual testing of course content, logging any defects, and confirming fixes before closing out any assigned tickets. You will also be creating new test cases, updating existing test cases, and executing smoke, regression and functional tests to ensure that the course exams, tests and tools work as expected, and that all instructional information is displayed as expected. The ideal candidate is comfortable working independently or as a part of a team, has strong interpersonal, communications and time-management skills, and a passion for creating a high-quality learning experience.
• This role is hybrid with some in office required
• Transcripts are required when applying for this role
• We are not able to submit candidates without a transcript
IMPORTANT - We cannot work with C2C, Transfer or Sponsorship candidates
• Bachelor's degree in Chemistry required, with a Master's degree in Chemistry strongly preferred
• Ideal candidate MUST have a GPA higher than 3.5
• General Chemistry, GOB, and Organic Chemistry expertise is required
• Experience working in a agile development environment
• Ability to analyze an issue and to determine root cause
• Must have a strong attention to details and ability to follow detailed instructions
• Strong documentation and technical writing skills
• Ability to learn new technologies quickly to build domain knowledge
• Comfortable with changing priorities and new situations
• Strong oral and written communication skills are a must
• Chemistry tutoring, teaching or TA experience is strongly desired
• For in person and onsite work, proof of Covid-19 vaccines is required
Thank you for considering Quardev. When you join Quardev consulting team, you join a team of industry veterans with a combined experience of over 30 years who are dedicated to creating a positive work environment that attracts and retains consultants through a combination of employee satisfaction, working conditions and company culture. Team members enjoy W-2 employment benefits, competitive salary, birthday off paid; affordable health, vision and dental insurance; 401K and fridge access at our corporate office. We pride ourselves on being a great place to work and strive to ensure our team members enjoy coming to work each day.
For more information and new job opportunities, visit www.Quardev.com
To check out our employee reviews on Glassdoor, click here
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It’s not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
Quardev is an equal opportunity employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, regardless of sex; race; color; creed; national origin; religion; age; marital status; pregnancy; physical, mental or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. Applicants with disabilities who require assistance or accommodation should contact the nearest Quardev location direct for assistance. This can be identified at: www.quardev.com
No 3rd party recruiters please.
TechnologyView all jobs at Quardev