East Windsor, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Quardev is seeking a Business Analyst for a contract role with our Tech-Ed client based in East Windsor, NJ. Core responsibilities include gathering, understanding and defining requirements, as well as working with business leaders, development and QA teams to ensure that the voice of the customer remains clear throughout the SDLC. Daily you will be communicating status, creating workflow and process diagrams, drafting use cases and test cases, resolving blocking issues, and participating in business workshops. The ideal candidate is a strong team player and communicator, an analytical thinker, with superior organizational and relationship skills. Note: This role is remote with the possibility of some in office work/meetings 3-4 per year
IMPORTANT - This role is not eligible for C2C, Transfer or Sponsorship
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience/education
• 2+ years experience in a business, systems or quality analyst role
• 5+ years of experience in related, progressive roles
• Strong experience with and understanding of CRM systems such as Salesforce, ERP systems, and customer advocacy
• Experience drafting use cases, business models and business requirements documents
• Experience leading UAT testing, creating test data sets and drafting test cases
• Superior Word, Visio, Excel, and PowerPoint skills are a must
• Product rollout, pilots, and beta testing experience
• Experience working with multiple cross functional teams
• Strong business sense, written and verbal communications skills are a must
• Must be able to work M-F 8am -5pm EST office hours
• Education and/or Publishing industry experience is preferred
• For in person and onsite work, proof of Covid-19 vaccines is required
Thank you for considering Quardev. When you join Quardev consulting team, you join a team of industry veterans with a combined experience of over 30 years who are dedicated to creating a positive work environment that attracts and retains consultants through a combination of employee satisfaction, working conditions and company culture. Team members enjoy W-2 employment benefits, competitive salary, birthday off paid; affordable health, vision and dental insurance; 401K and fridge access at our corporate office. We pride ourselves on being a great place to work and strive to ensure our team members enjoy coming to work each day.
For more information and new job opportunities, visit www.Quardev.com
To check out our employee reviews on Glassdoor, click here
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It’s not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
Quardev is an equal opportunity employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, regardless of sex; race; color; creed; national origin; religion; age; marital status; pregnancy; physical, mental or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. Applicants with disabilities who require assistance or accommodation should contact the nearest Quardev location direct for assistance. This can be identified at: www.quardev.com
No 3rd party recruiters please.
AddressEast Windsor, NJ
BusinessView all jobs at Quardev
Get fresh Contracts Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.