Demand Marketing Specialist
Quantum Workplace, Inc. Omaha, NE
- Expired: April 08, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Make Work Better Every Day
Quantum Workplace is a fast-growing software company on a mission to make work better every day. Our tools help elevate the employee experience by transforming employee voices into conversation, understanding and positive change. We're in the business of creating awesome work environments-and are committed to being one also. We are smart people who care deeply about what we do. We work hard but laugh harder. We wear casual clothes, work flexible hours and get stuff done. You'll love it here.
Why Quantum Workplace
- Health Insurance: We offer 3 options + Telehealth. 100% QW premium paid option
- Dental & Vision: We cover 100% of premiums for employees
- 401k: We match 100% of contributions up to 4% and you're fully vested on Day 1
- Adoption assistance
- Zoo memberships
- Summer hours and flexible work schedule
- No dress code - wear what makes you feel confident - BE YOU!
- Monthly manager-employee lunches for goal planning and development
- Paid time off including holidays & your birthday
- We work hard but we have fun too - ping pong breaks increase productivity
What's the opportunity?
Reporting to the Demand Generation Manager, the Demand Marketing Specialist will support a team tasked with demand generation and marketing funnel optimization at Quantum Workplace. You'll use marketing tactics, such as email marketing, online and social advertising, nurtures and automation, events and webinars, landing page optimization, and more to grow and convert our database. Collaborating closely with our Brand & Comms, Product Marketing, and Sales Development teams, the primary responsibility of the Demand Marketing Specialist is to execute our shared strategies to generate mid-market pipeline.
What you will get to do in this role:
- In collaboration with Product Marketing and Brand & Communications teams, assist in campaign planning including positioning, tactics, offers, and channels leveraged
- Manage timeline and execution of campaigns, facilitating clear and proactive cross-team communication and ensuring deliverables are completed on time
- Utilize performance metrics and data insights to identify, execute on, and track campaign optimization opportunities
- Work closely with team members to strategize, create, execute, and optimize lead nurture campaigns
- Create and optimize planned campaign efforts, including email marketing, ABM tactics, event communications, landing and web page creation, digital and social ad creation, and more
- Enter and follow-up on cross-team requests for campaign assets and support. (i.e. designs, copywriting, videos, etc.)
- Help facilitate lead segmentation and management, ensuring high-quality leads are identified, accurate, and handed off to sales promptly
- Alongside Demand Generation Manager, report regularly on campaigns performance, tracking results across the marketing and sales funnels
- Help manage Quantum Workplace database by updating and auditing contact, company, and deal information regularly
- Recommend and implement best practices for emails, landing and web pages, ads and other digital marketing tactics
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead
You may be a great fit for this role if:
You're a doer, and a builder. You thrive in the weeds and details of execution. But you're also a big-picture thinker and can craft strategies that help us achieve our goals.
You're analytical. You dig dashboards and spreadsheets. You like to look for trends and uncover the hidden insights that may help shape our strategies to win in the marketplace.
You're adaptable. You're not frustrated by the change experienced within a high-growth organization and evolving marketplace. You overcome adversity and tackle any new challenge that comes your way.
You're creative. You can write copy and create designs that people love. You're able to produce multiple variations of one piece of work.
- Degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- 2 years of professional experience working with a marketing team
- Experience with marketing automation systems (Hubspot preferred)
- Understanding of performance analytics and intelligence platforms and ability to turn interpreted data into actionable recommendations
- Experience working cross-functionally in a team-oriented environment - emphasizing overall success over individual responsibilities
- Project coordination or project management experience
- Driven to learn, take initiative, and deliver rockstar results
- Experience with the following systems preferred, but not required:
- Google Analytics, Google Ads, SEMRush, Hotjar, SproutSocial)
Learn more about our culture:
Quantum Workplace, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at Quantum Workplace, Inc.