Position: Real Estate Administrative Assistant
Job Type: Permanent, full-time
Our client, a leading real estate firm in the heart of Toronto, has a great opportunity for a Real Estate Administrative Assistant to join their fast-paced team.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Providing all administrative support to a team of commercial Real Estate Brokers
- Tracking, coordinating and entering deal paperwork using reporting systems and databases
- Updating and maintaining files and databases
- Developing dates and timelines for Brokers and liaising with marketing to ensure required materials are sent to clients
- Tracking documentation and other related packages
- Preparing and pulling reports, including travel and expense reports
- Performing general office and administrative duties, like calendar management and research, as required
- Excellent MS Office skills – Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- 2 to 5 years of experience providing top-level administrative support with a high performing team
- Outstanding attention to detail and follow-up skills
- Experience within the real estate industry in a related role – a definite asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work with changing priorities
Our client offers a dynamic environment and a full compensation package.
To be considered, please send your resume in Word format to Namratha Siyal at the following address: email@example.com.
YOUR TALENT. OUR BUSINESS.
If you recommend a friend or colleague, you may be eligible for a referral bonus.
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Quantum is an equal opportunity employer.
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/quantumsocial