Sr ServiceNow Developer
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, medical,
Quantum Technology Group is seeking an experienced professional to architect, develop and deploy a reliable, efficient, and scalable ServiceNow platform in secure government infrastructure. The ServiceNow Architect/Developer will work with IT service owners, process owners and various service delivery groups as well as the Project Manager and supporting team members to deliver the complete solution.
Travel: min. - 10%
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design ServiceNow code and architecture, responsible for overall ServiceNow code quality.
- Design, prototype, implement, test, and deploy business rules, technical solutions, such as client scripts, UI pages/actions/policies, scheduled jobs, import sets and transform maps, ACLs, and notifications.
- Develop custom integration components (SSO, CMDB, SAS connectors etc.) and integrate legacy systems with ServiceNow using mid-server, web services, chatbots, email and other relevant technologies.
- Develop custom applications within ServiceNow including integrations with other applications.
- Serve on deployment teams to architect and deploy solutions within the ServiceNow platform.
- Interface with customer team members to capture business requirements and translate them into appropriate technical solutions.
- Resolve security issues in ServiceNow architecture.
- Troubleshoot and resolve programming bugs and defects in complex ServiceNow environment.
- Create detailed documentation of the ServiceNow architecture.
- Document, maintain and update policies, procedures, and controls for the operation of the ServiceNow platform and its SDLC.
- Conduct release management processes track development and testing of enhancements and defects.
- Provide high-level customer satisfaction for all engagements.
- Commit to the continuous improvement and learning of development and ServiceNow best practices, tools and technology.
- Bachelor of Computer Science degree or other technical degree or combination of a college degree and relevant professional certification required.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in ServiceNow implementation, administration, configuration, and development.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience architecting and developing ServiceNow ITSM.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience architecting and developing ServiceNow CSM.
- Current ServiceNow Administrator, Implementation Specialist or Application Developer Certification required.
- Experience with ServiceNow configuration elements (LDAP, VPN, SSO/SAML, etc.)
- Ability to create reports using the standard reporting engine, plus metrics and SLAs.
- Experience following ServiceNow best practices (scripting, security, implementation, etc.).
- Ability to learn new ServiceNow modules and functionality based on training materials.
- Deep understanding of the software development lifecycle process, including requirement analysis, quality assurance, design, scheduling, implementation, issue tracking, version control and deployment.
Additional Preferred Skills and Certifications:
· ITIL 4 Certification
· ServiceNow administration or development experience in a the Federal, State or Local Government sector.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, collaboration, and documentation skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Quantum Technology Group.
COVID Vaccination and Testing Policy: Prospective, new, and current employees are required to comply with Quantum Technology Group’s vaccination policy and the vaccination policy of any QTG client that is applicable to the employee. All QTG employees must be fully vaccinated, and they must submit proof of vaccination upon request. Prospective, new, or current employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement due to religious or health reasons. QTG is not required to approve any requested exemption and reserves the right to rescind any previously approved vaccination exemption at any time, for any reason. QTG may require employees to undergo Covid testing at any time, and at any interval period, to ensure a safe working environment and/or to meet the requirements of client workplace policies. Failure to adhere to this policy may result in prospective employee disqualification or employee disciplinary action up to and including termination for cause.
Quantum Technology Group, LLC
We are a dedicated team of professionals that has been serving federal and local government agencies for over 12 years. Our headquarters is located in Huntersville, NC, however, we work nationwide as well as at some overseas locations. QTG is a small business focused on providing our customers with effective, efficient, and high-quality IT and Management Consulting solutions.
TechnologyView all jobs at Quantum Technology Group, LLC