- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Quantum Technology Group, LLC has an opportunity to hire a Problem Manager to support a government client in Washington, DC. The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 5 years of related experience managing and overseeing problem management process functions and reporting. Must have a minimum of 3 years of related experience providing IT hardware and/or software deployment, troubleshooting, and problem Resolution support to end users. ITIL foundations or equivalent training.
· Responsible for managing and overseeing problem management initiatives and activities.
· Participate in and assist with the facilitation of ad-hoc and recurring meetings pertaining to problem management.
· Revise and maintain a Problem Management (PM) plan, policies, processes and procedures that reflect ITIL best practices.
· Operate and maintain the Problem Management module and associated interfaces in Service Now.
· Perform incident trend analysis to identify problems and perform proactive problem management activities.
· Provide guidance for conducting Root Cause Analysis (RCA), evaluate the RCAs provided by problem analysts and conduct incident trend analysis.
· Must be able to obtain Public Trust Clearance.
· Must have a minimum of 5 years of related experience managing and overseeing problem management process functions and reporting.
· Must have a minimum of 3 years of related experience providing IT hardware and/or software deployment, troubleshooting, and problem Resolution support to end users. ITIL foundations or equivalent training.
· Must be able to articulate and/or demonstrate an understanding of network technology, terminology and protocols.
· Must be detailed oriented and able to communicate clearly and concisely to customers, stakeholders and team members in a fast paces and high-pressure environment.
COVID Vaccination and Testing Policy: Prospective, new, and current employees are required to comply with Quantum Technology Group’s vaccination policy and the vaccination policy of any QTG client that is applicable to the employee. All QTG employees must be fully vaccinated, and they must submit proof of vaccination upon request. Prospective, new, or current employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement due to religious or health reasons. QTG is not required to approve any requested exemption and reserves the right to rescind any previously approved vaccination exemption at any time, for any reason. QTG may require employees to undergo Covid testing at any time, and at any interval period, to ensure a safe working environment and/or to meet the requirements of client workplace policies. Failure to adhere to this policy may result in prospective employee disqualification or employee disciplinary action up to and including termination for cause.
Quantum Technology Group, LLC
We are a dedicated team of professionals that has been serving federal and local government agency for over 12 years. Our headquarters is located in Huntersville, NC, however, we work nationwide as well as at some overseas locations. QTG is a small business focused on providing effective, efficient and high quality IT and Management Consulting solutions to our customers.
BusinessView all jobs at Quantum Technology Group, LLC